Update about Yuki's quirk

So my dumbass just realized that Yuki actually uses a gun most of the show-🤦‍♀️ So what imma do is change his quirk- I'm sorry but it bothers me that I didn't do this in the first place XD I wanted Yuki to have a similar quirk to his twin Rena that I completely overlooked the fact that he uses a weapon to fight. Here's Yuki's new quirk!

You know Takehisa Hinawa from Fire Force? Yuki will have a similar power to his. If you don't know who that is it's fine- but basically Takehisa is able to control the fire power in a bullet- So Yuki's new quirk will have to do with something like that but a little different.

Quirk: Fire Shot
Description: When Yuki first discovered his quirk he had a hard time controlling it. He was able to make little balls of blue fire appear in his hands and shoot it out like a bullet. Because of this, Shiro got him a gun from I-Island that will take the fire and transfer it through the gun and shoot it out like a bullet on his command. After training and getting to know this quirk more, Yuki is now able to control the speed, power, and trajectory of his bullets. He's able to make his bullets follow the target, and change direction mid air.

Without his gun, Yuki's strength depletes faster than normal and he grows exhausted after only a few minutes. The reason being is because the support item Shiro gave him (the gun), takes only a little bit of his quirk and enhances it. So in conclusion, with the gun, Yuki doesn't have to generate so much of his quirk ensuring that he has just as much fire power as when he isn't using the gun without getting tired as fast.

Overuse of this quirk, depending on how much it was overused, will put Yuki in a coma like state. The longer he overuses it, the longer he'll be asleep. During this time Yuki won't respond to anything until he wakes on his own.

Yuki has suffered many head injuries due to this drawback sadly. His vision starts blurring, slowly turning dark until he just faints on the spot. The first time this happened, Rena and Shiro freaked out bad—- I mean like they took him to the hospital and barely ate or went home. The nurses and staff would force them out until they showered and ate something. They barely got any sleep even if they knew he would be fine. (They're so caring🥺)

Luckily Yuki's head injuries weren't that bad and over time he kind of got used to it. Rena still worries about him fainting and makes sure to try to stay by his side so he won't hurt himself if he passes out (though she refuses to admit she cares that much about him- what a tsundere)
(Yuki's eyes glow when using his quirk)

OKAY that's all for this update! I really don't like when authors put so many updates that it starts to take over the fanfic completely, barely leaving any chapters—- like Fr some fanfics have like 10 parts and 7 of those chapters are A/N💀 SO I'll make sure to try to not put any A/N unless absolutely necessary.

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS! ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE !!

Word count: 565