Hero Basic Training

I heard footsteps running out from the hall so I turn back to see what it is.

"Oh hey deku! " Uraraka yells.

Omg.... That's Midoriya? His costume isn't flashy and looks a bit like All Might's so it can't be from any design company. It must've been made by someone.... Maybe his mom or a family member?

I walk over to them as Midoriya gets flustered at Uraraka's compliments.

"She's right you know, it isn't all that flashy and looks really comfortable, plus I can tell it's really special to you. " I tell him

He starts freaking out looking at us while Uraraka explains how hers is skin-tight.

"Your costume is really good looking though Uraraka! I guess it's a bummer that it's skin-tight but it'll make it easier to move around." I tell her as Midoriya continues to freak out.

"Thanks Okumora! Yours looks great too! It's really your style. " She replies.

"Now that your ready, it's time for combat training! " All Might begins.

Iida, I think his name is, asks a question, "Sir, This is the fake city from our entrance exam, does that mean we'll be conducting urban battles again? "

"Not quite! I'm going to move you two steps ahead! " I spaced out.... Again but got the gist of what he was explaining. A whole series of questions among the students breaks out but the only one that I heard was "How much can we hurt the other team? " Of course Bakugou said this.

I look at him with a 'really? ' look while he just smirks at me. I chuckle and face the front again. All Might pulls out what looks like a script and explains what we are doing.

He told us to draw a paper from the boxes but me and Yuki decided to go last. When it was our turn I picked up a slip of paper and got team F. I look over at Yuki and see he got Team E. After seeing what he got I looked around trying to find my team.

I walk around and see Sato holding a team F card like me.

"Hey Sato! Looks like we're on the same team. " I tell him showing my card.

"Oh sweet! We're with Koda as well. " He replies. I look over at Koda and see him nod to which I nod back.

"I declare the first pair these teams! " All Might exclaims hold up team's A and D

"Team A is the heroes while team D is the villains. "

Oh shit... They didn't even have to tell me but I can tell those two aren't exactly friendly with each other. This'll be... Interesting...

And it was exactly how I thought it'd turn out. Midoriya's team won but he fainted with a broken arm and the other burnt while Uraraka was throwing up with Iida helping her. Villains were practical unscathed and the heroes falling apart. Damn...

Yaomomo explained to us why Iida did the best and how everyone else was practically reckless. I looked over at Baku and saw him with his head down, really quiet. I walked over to him and stood beside him leaning on the wall. I knew he didn't want to talk much less a lecture so I just stood there beside him so he knows he isn't alone.

I saw him glance up at me but look away immediately after. Next team up was team B against I. I was interested on how this'll turn out and I guess Baku was too since he looked up at the screen as well. Todoroki ended up freezing the whole building leaving everyone shivering except me, Yuki, and Baku. I guess he was too surprised at Todoroki to even let himself shiver but I could tell he was cold.

Yuki burst into flames so the room could heat up while most surrounded him except Bakugou, the heat didn't reach us so I made a small flame in my hand and held it near him looking away. I made the small flame pretty hot so it could heat him up but also keep a tiny distance so I wasn't touching him. It seemed to work since he seemed more relaxed but still glared at the screen showing the battle.

After a while of waiting it was my teams turn and what do you know! I was up against my brother! I walked to the building passing him.

"I can't wait to beat your ass four eyes" I smirk at him

"You wish, no hard feelings though right big sister" He smirks back.

I nod and continue my way inside with my team.

We place the weapon on the top floor right in the middle and start planning.

"Alright since Koda is at a pretty big disadvantage I think he should guard the weapon. No Offence to you Koda but you seem like the quiet type and you'll have to yell to get any sort of animal to hear you unless a mouse happens to walk by. " I explain. Koda nods saying he understands.

"Me and Sato can go out to fight unless you want to stay here and guard with Koda cuz I know I'm going after my brother, his quirk is similar to mine so I should be able to take him on. "

"I'll go and fight with you" Sato says with determination. I nod and explain more on my plan.

"We don't really have anything to protect the bomb since I don't think Koda WANTS to yell so here's my plan. Aoyama seems to really admire and like his cape and I noticed in the assessment test he said he can only shoot his laser for about a second before he gets a stomachs ache. So we take him out first by taping him up. Get him to ruin his cape or exhaust him. Sato you can fight Mina, I'm sure you can take her and I'll get Yukio. We'll distract them till time runs out or try to immobilize them. Any suggestions or questions? " I ask them after explaining my plan.

"Yah, how do we get Aoyama? He's gonna be with the other two so how do we get him first before one of the others runs past us? " Sato asks.

"Oof good question ummmm... " I start thinking hard.

"Knowing him he'll probably be at the back while Mina is up at front and Yuki in middle so I think we can wait till they pass a corner and snatch him from behind and tape him up then we'll fight Mina and Yuki. " I explain. "It really isn't the best but it'll have to do unless one of you can think of something else? "

The two shake their heads no. "Alright guys we got this! Just believe in yourself and strive for the future you want! " I exclaim with my fist in the air.

3rd POV.

As the teams discuss their plans the students observe them from the screens. All Might smiles at the bluenette girl hearing her words of encouragement to her team mates. 'She's encouraging them to do their best and gave them a pretty good plan. It's not perfect but with little to no experience, it's not bad.' The pro hero thinks.

Most students are eyeing the girl as they see her fist in the air looking determined.

"It looks as if she's hyping them up" Iida examines.

"Indeed she is, good observation young Iida!" All Might praises. "She came up with a plan and the others agreed to it, now we wait to see if it'll work or not"

Everyone was interested in how this'll turn out, even Bakugou was eyeing the screen that held the girl and her team. Siblings against each other, and not just any siblings, TWINS! Nobody wanted to miss this.

"AND START! " All Might yells into the mic. And just like that both teams get into action. 'Watch out Yuki, cuz I ain't going easy on you' Rena thinks, smirking.

__________________________

Chapter 7 complete

Word count:1342