First Day

"WAKE UP RENA! " Kuro yelled. "It's here!"

It's been a few days since the entrance exam and Yuki and I still haven't gotten an acceptance or rejection letter! It's killing us, waiting to know if we're in or not!

Over the days waiting, I've been hanging out more with Kami and Kiri. We're all good friends even Kuro and Yukio. Sadly the friends Yuki made didn't make it in.

"IT IS?!?!?" I yelled, Jumping out of bed running down stairs already seeing Yuki holding the letters

Kuro and my brother burst out laughing when I fell face first on the floor after tripping and falling down the stairs.... Ow, that shit hurted.

I took the letter from Yuki running up to my room and shut the door.

I open the letter to find a little disk... Wtf? The disk suddenly turns on and I see All Might?! Isn't this a UA letter? I check the letter again and sure enough it IS from UA.

"I AM HERE! AS A PROJECTION!" All Might yells. Yah I can see that.... But why?

"YOU SEE YOUNG OKUMORA, YOU'RE LOOKING AT THE NEWEST STAFF MEMBER AT UA! "

"WOAH ALL MIGHT'S A TEACHER?! " Kuro yelled next to me.

"WTF?! KURO! YOU SCARED THE HELL OUTTA ME!" I yelled, "how did u even get here...?" He ignores me and continues to watch the projection.

"CONGRATULATIONS YOUNG OKUMORA! YOU'VE PASSED THE ENTRANCE EXAM WITH NOT ONLY 71 VILLAIN POINTS, BUT 23 RESCUE POINTS! GETTING A TOTAL OF 94 POINTS! " All Might exclaims excitedly

"Holy crap! 94 points?! That's way more than I thought I'd get! And rescue points?!? What a turn! " I jump up and down. I did it!

He then shows the rank board and I immediately see myself in first and Yuki in 3rd.

"YOU'LL BE IN CLASS 1-A, CONGRATULATIONS, WELCOME TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA" The projection cuts off.

I did it! I immediately call Kami first since he popped up in my phone first.

"KAMI GUESS WHAT! I MADE IT!!! I PASSED!!! I'M IN UA! " I yell into the phone. I can't help it! I'm so excited.

"Congrats Oku! Me too! I'm in class 1-A, how about you? " He asks

"ME TOO!!!! I'm so happy! "

"Same here! I'll tell Kirishima the good news, I guess I'll seeya at school! "

"Yah seeya Pikachu! " I hang up.

I run out my door and head straight for Yuki's room running in. When I see him he's in tears with a big smile. I tackle him in a hug.

"We did it! Our first steps to becoming heroes! " He yells.

"Yah! "

I sigh in relief. New school, new me. I shouldn't get into fights anymore... But I can't change in just one day... Oh well Hehe...

___Timeskip___

Author POV

Rena sighs to herself. "This is it" She says to herself. Her and Yuki arrived a bit early in hopes of getting a good seats, Yuki at front and Rena at back. On the outside she looked like she never studied, didn't care for school, and is as dumb as a rock, but that's not true. She's dedicated to do great now that she's in UA, she can't promise she won't get into fights but she'll try to tone it down a bit. It's who she is, you can't change a person in one day. And Yuki looked and felt ready, he was determined to become a hero just like his dad.

She opens the door and sees a few people already there. Porcupine, four eyed jerk, a candy cane, and a girl with huge ponytail. Rena sits in the back between half n half and ponytail girl while Yuki sits at front. Rena turns to Mr. Candy cane.