-ADULT TOYS & DRESSED CANDLES-

Start from the beginning

So as a gift to myself afterward, I thought, why not make a personal pleasure box? I filled will all the toys a girl needs, and perhaps I'll add some lingerie in there to make sure I have something to wear on that night. If I were to have my cherry popped on my birthday, I might as well look the part, even if it will be under my dress. Speaking of clothing, I need to get an outfit.

I turn and walk to the dominatrix section

I turn and walk to the dominatrix section. I had a bit of interest in the whips and the ropes. But I would not present them to my partner. "I see being tied up affected you," Lazarus said from behind me. I rolled my eyes, turning and walking past him. "Don't you have work to attend to?" I asked him.

I started looking at the dildos right then

I started looking at the dildos right then. I picked on up, observing the sizes. I could have sworn I heard a low growl escapes his lips. I ignored it, putting down the toy. I walked down the hall and soon found the room with the vibrators and glass toys. "I don't know if you intend on buying a toy, but I will not allow such a thing in my house." He said in a stern tone. I laughed, grabbing the giant toy and placing it in my small basket. I knew at that moment I had triggered him.
I'm not going to lie; that's what I wanted. To drive him crazy, as he did to me. I still couldn't get his and her images out of my head. I walked over to the butt plugs and grabbed a small kit. I also like the small fox tail, so I placed it inside the basket. I could feel him one foot behind me. He was definitely in my bubble, and he didn't seem to give a flying fuck. I continued looking through, adding a few more stuff. After I had all my toys, I went to the section for the men's, grabbing two cock rings and some flavored lube.
"I don't know why you're doing this if it's for attention. This will have serious consequences; you may not see it now." He said, trailing off as we walked into the lingerie area.