Ch.21 (Long Live Evil)

(Ghaz👆🏼🦁)

(Cole's pov.)

It was the weekend. Thank goodness. Saturday the holy grale of days. I layed in my bed not knowing what to do with myself. I tried bucking up and putting it in the past again, but I honestly was just depressed at this point. I would be worried for myself, but how else am I supposed to feel? I lost my best friend and love of my life..What am I supposed to do?..

I hear my phone buzz on the floor a few times. I sigh and roll over grabbing it with a groan. I squint from the bright light why trying to read the message. Once it comes into view I see it's an unknown text saying to meet at Sacred Intent. Probably was just Master Wu or something. I sigh and get up, putting on a shirt, and grabbing my shoes. I quietly leave the house and head straight there. I was really hoping we had training or something. I needed something else to clear my mind..

It took a bit of time to walk there but I finally reached the ally. Once I got clsoer I noticed more people approach.

"Jay?..Kai?" I say.

"Hey buddy." Jay says.

"Hey Cole, why are you here?" Kai says.

"I got a text to come here." I say bluntly.

"So did we." Jay says. "Was it Anonymous?"

"Yeah. I just thought it was Master Wu."

"Hm..well let's go in and find out." Kai says doing the code then walking in. The magic from the barrier changes our street clothes into our gi suits. When we enter we notice we weren't the only ones either. Lloyd, Nya, and Zane were all there as well.

"Let me guess you guys got a text?" I say.

"Yeah how'd you know?" Lloyd says.

"We got one too." I say.

"Well then who was it?" Jay asks.

Right before anyone can answer his question there's a loud boom shaking the ground, and someone slowly emerges in the distance. Standing there tall and proud. We see it's jams in her full gi.

"Hey guys. It's been awhile." She says flipping down off the rock. 

I smile and start to feel some genuine happiness. We've become good friends, and I haven't seen her in awhile. She really picked a good day to show. "Hey Jams.!" I say softly but happy.

"Hey." She says running up and giving me a hug.

(Lloyd's POV.)

I stare wide eyed barley able to stand. Tears instantly springing into my eyes.

"R-Rhi.." I whisper. "G-Guys I need to go talk Jams..alone."

"Ok.." A few of them say. I walk towards Jams as she fallows me into a hut. I rip off my mask the second the door closes as tears roll off my cheeks.

"Rhi.?!" I say shocked. I hear her sigh as she takes off her mask too.

"Hey bro.." She says with a small smile.

"Oh my gosh.." I breathe out hugging her tight. I feel her arms lightly hug back. Not quite the way I was expecting. "A-Are you ok? What happened? How are you alive?! Why didn't you come back?!!" I say with more tears as I ramble on and on. I was just so happy! I new she was alive..I just new it.

"It's all so hard to explain..But right now we have a problem. Wich I would like to say to you all." She says with a serious tone

"Oh ok.." I hug her one more time. "I can't believe your back..You have no idea how happy I am."