Ch.22 ( Shes So Gone )

(Koko's POV.)

"Where are they?! Lloyd should've been back by now!" I say freaked out. I was so worried with what has happened to Rhi, and now Lloyd being missing I was going to lose my mind. A mother should not be put through these things.

"Koks it's gonna be ok." Garmadon says softly.

"Our son hasn't been home in 2 days!" I yell with some tears. All the parents of his friends were here at our house trying to figure out where they all could be.

"You don't think this could be because of Rhi do you?" Lou says.

"I don't know..I'm so worried though." I say sitting down by Edna.

"They wouldn't just run off and leave this long with out at least one of them saying something." Edna says.

"Cole hasn't even wanted to leave the house. Especially since after the funeral." Lou says quietly. I could tell he was really worried.

"I just hope there safe.." Garmadon says.

"Maybe we should call the police again?" Lou suggests.

"Yeah we should." I say dialing them again...

(Ghaz's pov.)

I was about to head into the room where Rocky was being held. I was needing some information that I don't expect to get easily. I was sharpening a knife getting it ready for the intarigation. Just Incase I needed it's assistance. As I worked on it my mind went to Rhi..I don't know what it was but she occupied my mind. I couldn't get her out of my head, no matter how hard I tried..It made me angry that I the one who's spent almost all my life learning and choosing to be alone would..maybe..start to develop..feelings. It was showing me that I was weak and that I needed to get back on the path I was originally on. Which is what I definitely needed to do. No more sweet talk, being nice, no more anything. My eyes flash there lion form as I walk off to Rocky...

(Rhi's POV.)

I hear painful screams from rocky in the other room as they make me wince a bit. Ghaz has been trying to get him to say where the Warrior Blade of Arei is for the last hour. When Ghaz first brought me back here that was his main priority at the time, but then once he saw my powers, the training happened and that got pushed to the side. Now..he seems to want that blade more then anything. The yelling stops and the only sounds are irritated huffs from Ghaz. The cell door slams shut as he storms out of there.

"Well?" I say with my arms crossed.

"Nothing..again. He's tougher then I thought." He says mad.

"I'm sure we'll get him soon..also what is the point of this blade?"

"My business.." He says bluntly.

"I'm your friend, I should know." I say why crossing my arms.

"You are not my friend! Your just an apprentice..It's my business. So stay out of it." He snaps.

"Fine." I say annoyed and a bit hurt.

"..Maybe you could try and get it out of him? It'd be good practice for you anyway." He suggests roughly.

"Alright." I say with a gulp. I walk in there and take in his appearance expecting to see the face behind the mask, but see the mask. "Hm.." His head slowly rises as I see his glaring eyes:

"What.." he says cold.

"I want information on-" I start but he interrupts me.

"Why are you doing this?.. I promise you this is not the way. We can help you more then he can." He says  desperate.