Chapter Thirty Seven

Start from the beginning

"Londyn" Damita called me.

"Wassup?" I asked looking away from Gwen's Body.

"I got a surprise for you" 

"What?" Out walks the woman I was avoiding.

"Hi Londyn" I was so shocked to see her why the hell was she here, I am trying to holler at Gwen & I don't have time for this

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"I came to be with you" she said trying to kiss me but I backed away.

"No we are not together" she looked at everyone staring at us.

"Can we not do this now?" She asked.

"Whatever" I said.

*********

"Y'all ready to turn up, cause I am so I can come back & fuck my woman!" I yelled holding up my cup

They all laughed at me.

"Yeah let's go" we took two separate vans, it was Me, Simone, Keyshia, Karen, Londyn & Shante in one & the others in the other van.

"Why did you come?" Londyn asked.

"Londyn I am sorry"

"Where is your wife?"

"She's outta town so I decided to come to spend time with you" I rolled my eyes it was something about this chick I didn't like.

I laid my hand on simone's arm, she touched my leg.

"Don't even think about it" I whispered.

"Fine" she smiled.

We pulled up to the restaurant, we got out & walked inside I made a reservation for us so they took us to our table.

We all sat down & ordered some drinks.

"Cancun is so beautiful" I said.

"It is I wish we could get married here" Keyshia said.

"I do too but it's okay as long as we are together" Karen added Kissing Keyshia's Hand.

"Awww that's so Sweet."

"Damita I didn't know you & Tori got back together?" Shantel asked drinking her wine.

"Yeah we did, but this time we are taking things slow, I don't want to loose her for good this time" Damita said looking Tori in the eyes.

"Oh baby" Tori kissed Damita softly.

We ordered our dinner & things were going good.

"So Gwen are you single?"

"Yes" She smiled looking at Londyn. 

********
We finished our dinner & went back to the house we had a girls night & we played Truth or dare but if you choose truth you have to answer the question or take a shot.

"Keyshia Truth or dare"

"Dare" she said raising an eyebrow.

"I dare you to French Kiss Shantel"

"Oh no she is like my sister I can't do that, I'll take the shot" she said pouring a shot.

"Your such a Baby" Londyn said.

"Ok Lo your turn truth or dare?"

"Dare, I ain't scared like y'all"

"Ok, I dare you to French Kiss Gwen" Gwen looked a little uncomfortable. Londyn stood up sitting next to Gwen.

Shante rolled her eyes not looking at them.

"Ok" Londyn lend over & Kissed Gwen, Gwen was surprised you could tell, but she kissed back. It was really intense.

"Mm" Gwen moaned touching Londyn's face.

"Okay y'all can stop" I said.

They kept going & I giggled.

"Hey that's enough" Simone said breaking them apart.

"Wow umm excuse me" Gwen said getting up walking out. Londyn touched her lips.

"That was crazy" she said, I could tell she was feeling her.

"Ok Shantel truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Is it true & Kendra are in love?" Kendra smiled & looked Away.

"Yes we are" Shantel said laying on Kendra's Shoulder, I was happy that she was happy.

**********
We finished up & we all went our separate ways, I put on some lingerie for Simone she & I have been having so much sex lately & I am happy about that but I want to try something different.

I walked out the bathroom & stood in the doorway.

"Hi" I said she sat on the bed & looked at me.

"Damn Baby you looking good" she said taking off her shirt all she had on was her bra & panties.

"I want to try something different tonight"

"Ok"

"I want to do the no hands kissing challenge & if you loose you have to give me a massage but if you win I will buy you some new shoes."

"Ok I am okay with that" she said, she stood in front of me & we laughed at each other but we got serious & I leaned in & kissed her. She gave a sexy kiss putting her tongue in my mouth.

"Mm" I moaned, I could resist touching her so I touched her ass, she laughed & backed away.

"You lost that was to easy."

"Fine I will buy you some shoes" she smiled & kissed me again. I picked her up & laid her on the bed & kissed her neck.