"Emily house! It all started when my dad seen Seth and Renesmee going to the beach .. they made eye Contact ... but Leah if my dad imprinted on Nessie then how is he with my mom he imprinted on my mom too.."

"Honestly Billie I don't know much about all of this I'm still kinda new to it but the only person we can ask is.. Sam"

"Well hell we don't know how
Much time or days we have til we have to go there right night Leah"

" ugh fine But you Owe me Lunch later deal?"
"I always give you dinner Leah.. always"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*knock knock knock*

Me and Leah stood at Emily's place knocking "their sleeping Billie" "Leah you decided to come if you wanna go you can but I'm not leaving til I figure what's going on"

"Fine" Leah said rolling her eyes walking closer to the door banging this time.

We seen the Living room light turn on and the the locks on the door unlocking.

Opening the door was Sam looking angry and sleepy.

"What the hell leah why are you banging on the door 3 am in the morning" Sam whispered yelled

"Actually Sam I'm the one that needs you" I spoke Sam behind Leah seeing me.

"Billie what are you doing here this early in the morning with her"eyeing Leah*" Leah mugged Sam

"Sam something terrible going to happen and if I don't get answers and some help then there may be a family feud against wolf's, My mother and the Vampires trust me Sam I need to talk to you I'll explain everything if you let us in"

Sam nodded his head opening the door wider for me and Leah.

——————————-

"So Jacob is Sleeping with Renesmee?" Emily spoke settings down the Hot chocolate cups before sitting next to Sam.

"yeah I at first I thought it was just bad dreams but it all make sense I caught Nessie looking at my parents with hatred one day when they was dancing in the living room one night"

"Billie I'm afraid that Jacob isn't your mother Imprint.."

I slide up on the edge of the sofa
"What do you mean Sam h-how can that be?"

"Well what we thought was imprinting was acting like how vampires have Blood singers their blood appeals to them so strong but in shapeshifting we call it protector.. your father is your mother Protector when he made eye contact with your mom and she accepted him he was sworn in to protect and be by her side some might mistake it as imprinting but its who the Ancestors think are important to that wolf it's very Rare haven't happened in decades your father is the chosen one to protect the Princess(es) of All Nature and multi Hybrid creatures and your mother is the princess and your grandmother is queen I could tell because I read about their kind before and Billie and the ancestors spoken of tales —"

"Wait wait wait so you knew what my mother was but you didn't know if my dad imprinted on her? Why didn't you say something?"

"No billie i didn't assume your father was just her protector I thought he was made to love and protect the princess and since you all are the princesses too there's a chance that a wolf or another creature is your protector."

"So what Leah is my protector??"

"No you both are soulmates or imprinters.. as you seen Billie you will shapeshift one day. The day you shapeshift you can't be around Leah be-"

"WHAT!"
"Why??" Me and Leah yelled together.

"Well because Billie your aren't going to be a normal Wolf your mixed Hybrid a strong one and if you see Leah and she see's you then you both will have to be sworn in with a bite and be attached meaning you can't leave each other and if one of you died the other will become sick and died also it's something very big and I don't know if you're ready for that Billie your still young"

"Sam thanks for that but when the time come I'll know what I want I love Leah I do I might be 17 years old but I'll be 18 soon I'm old enough to make my decisions even if it means to love and protect her I will she's my soulmate I can tell we're made for each other..."

Sam nodded

"Well then we know Jacob and your Sammy haven't been sworn in or actually imprinted because he wouldn't have been able to cheat or leave Sammy and Billie as hard as it may sound you might have to talk to your dad before Nessie does or it'll trigger something in your vision.. you have to tell Jacob to do the right thing and break it off with your mom it's be easier she might not like him but she won't hurt anybody or they won't fight or anything in your vision will happen badly"

"My family is really breaking apart.."Leah wrapped her arm around me.

"I'm sorry Billie " Emily reached over Sam had a worried look in his face.

"What are you worried for Sam? Even if my family is breaking apart I won't let my family fight."
Sam looked kinda amused but covered it with an emotionless look.

"I'm not worried about your family I'm worried about you Billie"

"Why you worried about me? I'm fine but I have to go .. I have a lot to deal with in the morning"

Sam nodded as we all stood up I turned an hugged Emily as I walked out with Leah behind me.
—————————————-
Sam Pov

"She's gonna End up phasing"

"How do you know Sam she's just sad in the moment"

I shook my head "I seen the anger in her eyes waiting to unfold just like Jacob"