Chapter Sixteen: Correr En

Chapter Sixteen: Correr En (Run In)

-

I stretch out as I wake up. I get a huge surprise as Ricky runs in.

"Arya! YOUR BROTHER IS SO HOT!" She screams.

I burst into laughter. "You came just to say that?"

"Yes." Ricky nods.

I shake my head in amusement as I stand up. I go to my closet to search for clothes.

"What are we doing today?" I ask Ricky.

"Well, we were thinking of going shopping."

"We always go shopping." I laugh.

"Maybe we can catch a movie!" Ricky suggests.

"There's an idea." I nod. "I'll be down in a few minutes, okay?"

Ricky nods and leaves me be as I get dressed and do my hair. I walk down and I'm surprised to see Alecia.

"Hi." I wave.

"Hey, Izzy invited me, apparently we're going to see a movie?" Alecia asks.

I smile and nod. "Welcome to our little clique."

Izzy walks in and goes straight to me. "What is your sex status?"

"Huh?" I look at her with a weirded out face.

"You're a virgin?" Izzy asks.

"Yes..." I nod.

"Good! We overheard Alex and Tristan talking, apparently Alex wants him to be your first." Izzy says.

"Give me the truth." I snort.

"... Tristan and Alex were talking about sex and Alex was really sweet talking about you. He never said anything about that." Izzy smile innocently.

"I'm good at catching lies yet terrible at lying." I mutter. "Now where Zoë?"

"There." Ricky points. Zoë walks in and the four girls and I walk out of the dorm.

"What movie are we going to see?" Izzy asks curiously.

I shrug, looking over at Ricky. "Any ide-" I'm cut off as I ram into a wall. No... Not a wall.

Hands wrap around my waist. "Woah!" Comes a voice.

I look up to see I ran into a man... A handsome man. "I'm so sorry!" I say, standing up straight.

"That's alright miss." He says, his voice is sweet like honey. He lets go of me but takes my hand and brings it up to his lips. He places a light kiss on it and I can't help but blush.

"Uh..." I look him over. He's classy. That's how to describe him. His black hair combed back in a most handsome way, khaki pants and a white shirt.

"I'm Xavier Dawson." He smiles, gently putting my hand back down.

"I'm Arya... Hemsworth." I almost stutter.

"It's a pleasure to, ah, run into you Arya. And, my that is one gorgeous name." He smiles.

This man makes my knees turn to jelly. "T-Thanks." I stutter, probably blushing madly.

"I hope to bump into you again sometime." Xavier chuckles. "So long Miss. Hemsworth." He walks off.

"How do you get all the hot ones Arya!?" Zoë asks.

"What...?" I tilt my head.

"Xavier Dawson is the classiest third year there is! His family is rich, he's like..." Ricky shakes her head with a whistle.

"Arya, you pick up the hot guys, the rich guys - Alex is rich too - who are you going to pick up next?" Izzy asks.

"Oh, I'm fully happy with just Alex." I reassure them. "And a freshman with a third year? That's a little absurd."

"Oh come on Arya, you're in university! Have a little fun!" Alecia smirks.

"Yeah, no. I'm staying a virgin thanks." I snort.

"You and Zoë are weird. Why wait for 'the right guy'? He's never going to come." Izzy says.

"Never say never." I say, my thoughts drifting to Alex. Maybe he's 'the one.'

"Here we are." Ricky motions.

"Hmm... We should do the romance one, just to watch Arya cry." Izzy giggles.

"So what if I get emotionally attached to movies?" I cross my arms.

The girls laugh and we end up choosing the romantic movie. We walk in, buying ourselves popcorn and drinks before settling down to watch the movie.

"When I don't cry, I'm going to yell 'boom bitches' when the movie ends." I smile a bit before settling down to watch the film.