Chapter Twelve: Amor Lo

Chapter Twelve: Amor Lo (Love Him)

(I made a new cover {media} that's going to be changed really soon because someone made me an amaaaaaazing cover. XD What'd'ya think?)

-

The morning after the kiss, I don't get out of bed. Michelle tells me to get up. People, including Alex and somehow Tristan got my number, called to tell me to get up. But I don't want to. Not only do I feel like I've caught a bug, I also want to avoid Alex. I just say I'm sick, not knowing if I really am or not.

At eleven I finally get out of bed. But I instantly know I'm sick from the way I collapse to the ground and want to puke.

Michelle comes back in the room, takes on look at me on the ground and mutters something under her breath.

"We were gonna drag you out, but you look sick... So... Uh... I'll leave you be." Michelle says walking back out.

I roll my eyes and grab my phone from my bed, texting everyone bugging me to stop because I'm sick. They text back feel better and stuff like that.

I flop back down on my bed, too dizzy to get myself something to eat.

Looks like today will be such fun.

***

I'm starving. I've been too dizzy all day to be able to go downstairs and get some food. There's a knock at the door of my dorm, I assume it's Izzy or Ricky or Zoë.

"Come in!" I say quietly.

The door opens and in comes Alex. I'm surprised, to say the least. He smiles softly at me and walks over to my bed. He has a mug of something and a plate of food. I sit up in my bed.

"Hey Arya." Alex says softly.

"Hey." I say quietly.

"Your friends said you haven't eaten." Alex explains as he sets the food and mug down.

"I haven't." I mumble.

Alex puts the food on my lap and I can't help but smile at him before starting to eat it. Alex sits on the end of my bed, watching me with an expression I can't exactly explain. When I finish, I set the empty plate on my bedside table.

"How are you feeling right now?" Alex asks.

"Like shit." I admit.

Alex gently lays a hand on my forehead and his lips pinch together in a straight line. He takes his hand and uses the back of it to lay on my cheeks too.

"You have a fever." Alex says. I nod, I figured that, I just wasn't exactly sure. "I'll be right back." He says and leaves the room.

About five minutes later he comes back in carrying a bottle of water, pain medication and a laptop, with a handful of DVD's. I can't help the smile that breaks across my face.

I take the pain medication and then take the mug of what I found out was hot chocolate. Alex sits on my bed again but I take the blankets off myself and rearrange them to go over both Alex and I, forcing me to move right beside him.

I end up snuggling into him with my hot chocolate mug in hand.

(I'm writing this part for my third fucking time because Wattpad keeps deleting it on me. If Wattpad deletes it one more time I will scream although this time I'm going to copy my work.)

"Which movie?" Alex asks. He brought Transformers, Pitch Perfect, Scooby Doo and The Avengers.

"You choose good movies." I inform. "Let's do..." I point to The Avengers.