Chapter Twenty Seven: Casa Seguro

Chapter Twenty Seven: Casa Seguro (Home Safe)

-
Apologies for the shortest chapter in the world.
-

"Arya, could you please explain to me why you have three pairs of running shoes?" Alex asks. He was assigned to packing my shoes so we could move them.

"One pair is for outfits, one pair is for dance, and the other pair is if I'm hiking or something along the lines of that." I reply, packing my books into a box.

Adrian, who I had assigned to packing my dresses, laughs. "You should see her makeup, I swear it's all mascara."

"I have other makeup things." I retort.

Adrian shrugs. "All I see are a bunch of mascara bottles... Or whatever they're called."

I pick up the box full of books and stumble at its weight. Alex comes over and takes it from me. "I'll load it up."

I nod and go finish packing my shoes.

Soon, we're done and we're in Alexs car, off to his house. We get there and I almost gasp at its size. It's huge! We unload all my stuff, then Alex drives Adrian back to ou- his house. That gives me time to explore.

I end up in the kitchen, I find myself and bag of chips. I head to the living room and turn the TV on. I snack on chips while I watch cartoons.

Alex comes in and I hear him walk up behind me. "Hey you, let's unpack your stuff."

I groan and nod, turning the TV off and walking upstairs with him.

We unpack most of my things. They either went into Alex's now our room or to our bathroom. We leave a few things in boxes as we walk downstairs for dinner.

"How does pizza sound?" Alex asks with a small smile.

"Good!" I chirp.

He calls the pizza place before we go to the living room to watch a movie. He puts in a chic flick for me and I smile.

"You're so sweet." I giggle.

The pizza arrives shortly and I take a piece, eating it while snuggling into Alex and watching the movie. Now this is a perfect night. I could stay here like this forever.

When the movie ends, and we've finished our food, Alex picks me up effortlessly. I smile a bit and curl into his side.

He takes me upstairs and sets me gently in our bed. Alex changes into just a pair of sweats before crawling in beside me.

"Good night little one." Alex whispers in my ear, wrapping his arms around me and holding me close.

"Good night Alex." I murmur, already half asleep.