Chapter Twenty Eight: Ir A Bailar

Chapter Twenty Eight: Ir A Bailar (Clubbing)
-
Fair warning, probably more than half this chapter is a make out session between Arya and Alex. And hey, it's longer than most other chapters! Haha
-

"This is real, real, real, real love." I sing into the microphone. "You give me that feeling, you give me that feeling, you give me that, you give me real love!"

Alecia laughs into the microphone and starts singing. We were out at a bar, me and the girls, singing karaoke.

I wasn't drinking, because I preferred not having hangovers. We finish the song and I giggle as I get off the stage.

"You're an amazing singer Arya." Izzy slurs, she was as drunk as one could be.

"Izzy? Wanna go home?" I ask.

"No." She giggles. "I wanna dance!"

I laugh. I guess I could ask them to put a new song on. I walk to the karaoke guys and ask him to start music up again. He nods and soon the dance floor fills with people, including me and the girls.

Zoë had found a guy to dance with. Ricky was dancing with Izzy, Alecia and I. Izzy and I pull out some moves from dance class. I laugh as Izzy goes into the middle of our little circle and dances. Of course she'll be too drunk to remember any of this.

As I watch, I swing my hips to the beat of the music. Hands slip onto my waist and I jump, turning to see Alex.

"What are you doing here!?" I yell above the music.

"I came to join you. Tristan came too." He replies.

"Didn't want me to have all the fun?" I giggle.

Alex just shakes his head in amusement before trailing his eyes over me. I had worn skinny jeans to cover up my legs, although they were ripped at the knees, and black strappy heels. My shirt was a tight black crop top. Hey, I was allowed to show my stomach if I didn't show my legs. And anyway, I hated showing off my legs.

He seems to approve though he frowns slightly. "Is it wrong to be jealous that other guys get to see your stomach too?"

I laugh lightly and an old song, and I found childish song comes on. Although, I can't deny, it's one of my favourite songs. Problem by Becky G... Remix. So it was Monster instead of Problem.

That meant I got to dance.

I grab Izzys arm and pull her to the middle of the dance floor. Ditching Alex completely. I start dancing playfully to the song before Alex finds me again. His arms wrap around my waist and he pulls me up to him.

"There's no way you're losing me in this club little one." He whispers in my ear, his breath fanning on my neck, making me shiver.

"Then you have to dance with me." I say simply. I didn't care if he was bad, or if he hated it. He was dancing with me.

"I'm one of a kind, got everybody in love. And I don't have to try, I just do what I does. Don't have to tell me I already know, they all want me! I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster." I sing along as I slowly start to dance with him. He's hesitant at first before slowly doing so.

I smile, he wasn't bad, I mean, not good. But not bad. Better than most men in the room.

I look around when the song ends and Toxic by Britney Spears comes blasting through the speakers. I had lost Izzy to her flirting with some guy. Ricky had found Tristan, or rather, Tristan had found her. And Zoë was at the bar, chugging down another beer. Alicia had left, saying she had to be home, her sister needing her for something.