Prologue

Grunting and panting was heard in the darkroom while punches and kicks were thrown my way. My lip was bleeding badly, but I paid no mind I was letting them have their fun.

Soon it would be my time to play around with them. Suddenly, my hair was grabbed roughly, and I was forced to look at one of my attackers.

"Aww is the spoiled little rich girl going to cry to her daddy?" said Katie as she glared at me. That sentences caused me to burst out laughing, does she really consider me as someone weak like her?

"Katie, dear I am in no shape and form weak as someone like you to gather your fellow friends to beat up a girl like me. Now if you guys are finished with me, it's my turn to have fun with you guys."

I grabbed Katie's hand roughly and twisted it so that she could let go of my hair. She cried out in pain and quickly let go. But before she could get away from me, I grabbed her head and slammed it to my knee, her nose started to bleed profusely.

Her friends gasped and quickly went to see if Katie was alright.

Katie got up with her nose bleeding and tried to slap me, but I quickly grabbed her hand and pushed her. She fell onto her friends who were too shocked to move.

"What are you guys waiting for get up" Katie yelled. Ah, finally the moment I've been waiting for I thought. Her friends quickly got up and stood next to her waiting for her next instructions like the dogs they were.

"Go block the door Anna so she won't try to escape Athena will regret messing with me." Said Katie. Anna quickly scurried to the door and blocked it. I smirked does she really think that will stop me.

"Go ahead Katie let's see how tough you really are after I'm done with you. You will be begging me to stop while I consistently bruise every inch of your skin just like how you did to me." With those words, she charged at me with her hand in a fist trying to punch me.

I dodged her attack while grabbing her hand and I bring my own fist to her face. She fell to the floor while I got on top of her showing her no mercy just how she did to me. Her friends tried shoving me off her, but I wouldn't budge.

They all turned away and ran out of the bathroom shouting for help on their way out. Hmm, some friends they are I thought. With one last punch to Katie's face, I got off her to see my masterpiece. Circling around Katie I laugh to see she is unconscious with her face black and blue.

I scoff, even I lasted longer than her but to be fair she was weak, so her punches and kicks did no damage. Suddenly, Mr. Harris, the Principal came running into the girl's bathroom panting while trying to catch his breath.

The group of girls that ran away to get help came in after him. "What is the meaning of this Athena?" Mr. Harris yelled. I just stared blankly at him I had no time for this all I wanted to do was go home and sleep.

"Well, Mr. Harris I was attacked so I defended myself there was no damage done." I snickered while glancing at Katie's unconscious body. Mr. Harries finally realized that Katie was on the floor bleeding, he quickly ran to her checking to see if she was alright.

Mr. Harris grabbed Katie's unconscious body and fled with her out the room but not before turning to me saying "Athena follow me your parents will be called."

Groaning I followed him to the Nurse's office where he put Katie on a bed. The nurse gasped and quickly went to examine the damage that I did. Mr. Harris has a conversation with the nurse in harsh whispers.

When he is finished, he turns around and grabs me roughly by my arm before shoving me in his office. He lets go and goes to the phone to dial my parents when they answer he tells them the situation which I am in. He hangs up the phone and tells me that my parents will be here shortly.

Oh, joy my lovely parents will be so happy to have yet another call from the school. Note my sarcasm let's see what punishment I will have this time.

After about 20 minutes have passed my parents come barging in the room with the secretary shouting at them, but they paid no mind while simply glaring at me. I quickly shoot them my innocent face trying to calm them down.

But that doesn't work as I hoped it would, what a shame. Mr. Harris shooed me out of his office while he talks with my parents about what will happen to me. So here I am sitting outside of his office dreading on what my punishment will be.

Mr. Harris is trying to blame this all on me like is he blind to see I'm hurt too? After what seemed like years my parents finally stepped out from the room.

They looked disappointed while thanking Mr. Harris and turned to me, "Athena honey let's go home." Dad said. We quickly went into the car my dad sighed out, "Athena you know what this means right?"

Confused I looked at him waiting for him to continue.

"Athena you were expelled from school, so Mr. Harris has told us some schools that he could transfer you to. And we picked out the school that you will be attending it's called Knights Academy Boarding School. We will have to move so you could attend the school."

Glaring at my feet I said "Why am I the one getting punished Katie is at fault too for hurting me and she gets away with it? Maybe you should turn back so I can finish her maybe then they won't complain."

"Athena!" mother yelled. "This is why you are getting expelled for your behavior. Calm down I can understand that Katie is at fault too, but it was either this boarding school or you going to juvenile for practically killing that poor girl. So, your father and I agreed to send you off to school, so please try to understand that we want the best for you. When we get home start packing because next week, we will be moving to County Wicklow, Ireland to have you attend the school."

Nodding my head, I turned to look out the window dreading the move I hate making new friends. We got home and I quickly ran to my room starting to pack my belongings in a box.

A couple of hours later I have 4 boxes full of my belongings in a corner. My mother suddenly calls me to tell me that dinner is ready, and I ran down after securing I shut the box correctly. After eating dinner, I head to my bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.

An hour later I am out of the bathroom and head to my bed quickly getting in. I fall asleep quickly after my exhausting day at school and thinking about what my future holds for me.

*This is the first book that I've written so far but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. And any feedback is welcomed have a nice day or night. 🙂❤❤*