Keyblade to my Heart!!/Some Time with Erza!!

Start from the beginning

Rei and Minako: YEAH!! IT WAS HORRIBLE!! 

Hotaru: I don't even want to talk about my father, and what we went through either. And this was before I accepted my duty as Sailor Saturn. 

Setsuna: And I also come from a future where mostly everything was in ruin. But I can't really say too much about it, now I have a new home here. 

Kali: What about you Erza? Did you have any parent troubles? 

Erza: My mother, was the creator of Dragon Slayer Magic, and she also was a servant of the Black Wizard, Zeref. She left me in Rosemary Village, where I grew up on my own. And then of course I was taken as a prisoner to build the Tower of Heaven. 

(Y/N): Now that I think about it, all of you girls have gone through Hell and managed to survive it!! It's really scary!! 

Weiss: Don't even get me started on my father!! I can't believe how awful he has been to Mother, and all my siblings!! It's horrible. 

Ruby: Hey, we'll all pull through this!! 

Michiru: Well said Ruby!! I just wish that that Adam would learn his lesson and stay away from us. 

(Y/N): We left him there, with his arm cut off. He'll be back, but for now, we can rest! 

Blake: I'm glad we can. But I just wish we can somehow get Adam to open his eyes. 

(Y/N): I wish we could!! 

The girls, except Erza leave to join the others in some quality time of watching TV. You decide to spend some time with Erza, and then summon some more girlfriends!! 

You take Erza up to your room. 

(Y/N): How are you doing Erza?! 

Erza: I'm just wonderful (Y/N)!! I'm so happy to be your girlfriend!! 

(Y/N): Now then, how about we snuggle for a bit? And then we can summon some new girlfriends? 

Erza: I love that idea!! 

You place Erza on the bed, and remove her flip flops. She pulls you into the bed, and gets on top of you. You both being making out, and use some tongue as well!! 

Erza: I think I have an idea that might work! Requip: Seduction Armor! 

(Y/N): SEDUCTION ARMOR?! 

Your nose begins to get blood streaming down. 

Erza transforms into having a really revealing bra, colored red. And she has underwear that is red as well. She is still barefoot, but her legs and feet have now been rubbed with tons of lotion. 

(Y/N): Woah Erza!! 

Erza: So shall we play together (Y/N)!! I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!!! 

Erza begins to smother you with her breasts!! And begins licking your ears. Which even tickles you a bit!! She kisses you all around you neck. And then licks your mouth and kisses your lips!! 

(Y/N): Erza, you are amazing!! You are so passionate about your love for me!! But I'm also passionate about my love for you!! 

You turn Erza over, and cancel her Requip magic, returning her into her normal clothes. 

You then begin to pull her shirt up a bit, and tickle her belly. 

Erza: (Y/N)!!! NO!!!! DON'T TICKLE ME!!! 

(Y/N): But you're too cute to not tickle!!! 

You then go for her neck, and underarms. 

Erza: NO!!! NO!!!! NO!!!!! NOOOOOOOO! STOP IT!!!! 

(Y/N): Oh, but I wonder, maybe your cute, soft, and sweet feet are even more ticklish!! 

Erza: NO!!! NOT MY FEET!!! 

You hold Erza down, and begin to tickle her feet, as she screams, and laughs a lot!! After a while, you stop and get on top of her to kiss her!! She kisses you back, with lots of tongue as well!!! And then the last kiss is very long and passionate!!! 

(Y/N): Okay, now how about we summon those new girls?! 

Erza: Okay then!!! 

You take out the Waifu Novel and prepare for a new summoning!! 

(Y/N): Waifu Novel!! I call upon a Princess of Heart!! I call upon a young girl who can erase and repair memories!! I summon a girl who was made to be a puppet for an evil man!! And I call upon a kind hearted Keyblade master, who was sent to the Realm of Darkness, and just wanted to protect her best friends!! I call forth Kairi, Namine, Xion, and Aqua from Kingdom Hearts!! 

The book glows and Kairi, Namine, Xion, and Aqua appear. 

Kairi: Woah, man this bedroom is big!! Hey are you (Y/N)!? 

Namine: You must be, you look really cute!! 

Xion: Hey there (Y/N)!! I look forward to being your girlfriend!! 

Aqua: You look like a strong and courageous man (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): Thanks girls!! 

You walk up to the girls, and hug all four of them. Then you kiss Kairi on the lips, Namine on the cheek, Xion on the cheek, and Aqua on the lips with some tongue!!

Kairi: You're a great kisser!! 

Kairi then kisses you back!! 

Namine blushes deeply and hugs you.

Xion: I love you too much already!! 

Xion kisses you on the lips. While blushing a lot!! 

Aqua: You are going to be a great lover for me!! 

Aqua blushes hard, and softly kisses you in a very sexy way!! 

Erza: Well this is cute and all!! But I think we should introduce them to the other girls in the harem!! 

(Y/N): Yeah! Are you girls coming? 

Kairi, Namine, Xion, and Aqua: YES!! 

You lead the four of them downstairs to introduce them to the other harem members! 

(Y/N): Alright, this marks the count all the way up to 48!!! Tomorrow, we are definitely hitting that 50 mark!!!