RWBY Volume 7: Chapter 4-Pomp and Circumstance

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumblebee will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from the previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

A Few Minutes After The End Of Chapter 3*

Third Person POV*

As the sun begins setting over the mountains around the abandoned Dust mine, four trucks drive up the road to the mine entrance, and Amity Colosseum floats toward the mine.

Two people are lying with binoculars somewhere in the area, one of whom is wearing a pin that resembles the one on Robyn Hill's scarf.

Their binoculars bear the same symbol as the pin.

They both gaze up at the colosseum before the one on the right resumes looking through his binoculars.

Soon after the trucks arrive at the mine entrance, Team RWBY, Pyrrha, Naomi, Qrow, and the Ace Ops walk outside.

Smiling, Marrow looks at Clover and then attempts to put on a more serious demeanor.

Ruby gazes in dramatic admiration of the Ace-Ops, while Pyrrha and Weiss watch with wide eyes.

Yang and Blake walk out with Yang keeping an arm around Blake's shoulder.

Naomi rushed over to Clover's side.

Naomi said, "You guys were incredible!".

Naomi switches to being in front of Clover and begins energetically gesturing as she talks.

Naomi said, "Oh, the way you took down that Geist without needing to plan your tactics out, you just knew exactly what to do!".

Clover said, "Well, Ace-Ops are hand-picked to perfectly complement one another. So we can focus on our assets and leave our liabilities behind.".

Marrow walks over with a confident smile.

Marrow said, "Some of us are all asset, zero liability.".

He poses with a salute and a grin, looking at Naomi.

Elm scoffs, catching Marrow's attention.

He moves over to her, leaning in to confront her.

Marrow asked, "Wha-- Yeah? Think I've got some liabilities, Elm?".

Elm said, "Your brains, for one.".

Clover, Elm and Harriet laugh, and Marrow groans and pouts.

The three walk away.

Vine said, "You did ask.".

Vine then walks away.

Harriet watches this with a sigh, and Ruby runs over to her.

Ruby said, "Perfect complementary teamwork. Oh, yeah, I want to have my friends' backs just like that.".

Harriet raised an eyebrow and asked, "Friends?".

Elm laughed and said, "This isn't the schoolyard, kid.".

Yang asked, "But, I mean when you go through so much with someone, it kind of changes things, doesn't it?".

Harriet said, "We get along well enough, sure. I count on them to keep me alive. They do the same. But that's the job. We don't confuse the two.".