#1 bonus chapter

Maybe you went through a time in youre life where you felt like you're alone and stuck in the middle of no where, and what's worse it will lead you to bad thoughts and make you want to disappear from the world. But you're wrong, someone cares, they all do even though it might not seem like it but if you go imagine the pain they have to go through?

I could've saved her
I could've helped her
I did this
Why didn't I see she was upset?
I brought her into this world and couldn't even protect her
I love her so much.

Imagine all the crying and the weeps of you're family knowing you're smile has been fake, you're happiness has been a lie for ages and the only way out is for you to go. Imagine the pain and the thoughts that might go through their heads, I don't think you want that to happen.

And you won't let that happen, you have a life ahead of you and more people to love. No offence but if you're life hasn't faced one hard moment you aren't living. For example, me Mackenzie Ziegler who would've known I tried killing myself the same night my father went into jail but because I was Upset and tired of everything, if Johnny didn't save me in time I wouldn't have this amazing live 10 years later.

"Mummy! Ahhh help! Help! Daddy's chasing trying to tickle me again!" The blonde haired boy comes running in to the kitchen with his grown ass dad running after him, my baby, Jordan Orlando the five year old boy stands behind me. "Save me mummy!".

"John, what did I say about tickling?" I warn him, a knife in my hand just in case. Johnnys eyes widen for a second at Jordan's laugh, "yeah daddy what did mama say about tickling?" Jordan mocks him.

"That I can't do it because she's pregnant?"

"Johnny Orlando!" I scowl him pointing the knife at him, "do not use my pregnancy as an advantage I will not hesitate" he laughs and grabs Jordan from my behind me and picks him up before giving me a peck in the lips and runs out the kitchen. " and you're supposed to be 24".

See? If you left because of one obstacle in life you'd miss out in you're real life.

I got pregnant of Jordan slightly young, I was 19 and only started college, I was actually really upset and due to everyone in the world body shaming me I couldn't tell Johnny I was pregnant for the first month. Maddie And my mum found out, but kept it a secret. My relationship with them isn't amazing, but it's getting better.

"You need to tell him!" I scream at myself as I sit on the toilet, he has to know. He deserves too know, I grab into my stomach and start sobbing. "Hi baby, I'm never leaving you I promise. Mama just needs some time to cry I'm sorry." I'm sitting at johnnys, no one is home and he should be back in 10 minutes.

It's been a month since I've found out I'm pregnant with his baby, and I've only just got the courage to tell him now. I trust him, I know I do it's just..I'm scared. Does it hurt? Will I die? The world is going to judge me..and him. "Babe! are you okay in there? Has you're period started?" He shouts walking into the toilet.

For the first time, yes I wish.

All I could to was look up at him and start crying, I don't regret ever making love to him I just don't want a baby this young. "Babe!" He whispers, sitting next to me playing with my hair. "Is it that bad? Do you want-".

"Johnny don't hate me, promise not to leave me please."

"What-"

"Just promise me."

"Of course, I promise you."

I nod my head, get up and pull him up with me. Grabbing his hands I lay it on my stomach, and stare up at his confused face. For all I know this could be the last time I can look at his face, he might leave me and the baby alone. But John wouldn't do that.