Chapter 23

A/N BRO IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K! I would never imagined that would happen mean the world, your comments make me die and your votes motivate me💛thank you!

♡♡♡
{Lauren pov}

By the time I got back to the guys,
Who were eating tacos. I sit down next Annie who isn't eating, I sigh completly remembering what Johnny told me.

Eating disorder.

It's pretty painful knowing I am her bestfreind, and I was the reason to this. I can tell carson is senseing something because Annie isn't eating in school or anywhere. Even if we force her too, it's not good she'll just get sick.

I shake my head and sigh, "I'm going home, Nadia your coming with me".
Nadia raises an eyebrow, "C'mon I don't have all day get up".

Still raising an eyebrow confusion covers her face, "where's Johnny? He was supposed to drop me off. We were going too have a private night".

I cringe,was Johnny really going to do it with her? Well his lucky I saved his ass. "Well you aren't doing that today,
I'm dropping you off."

She rolls her eyes, "not like I wanted to stay with you freaks anyway".
She walks off, "Ill be waiting in the car".

I nod as she walks off and Annie stands up, "hey Lauren...can I stay round yours? I don't want to go home", I smile and say good bye to everyone, dragging Annie's hand I start walking towads my car.

"Thank God! Of course you can, I was about to die bieng alone with that witch".

Annie laughs, "Shot gun!" She yells to Nadia who sighs at her. I get in the drivers seat, "so Nadia where do you live".

"Ilovechickens road near ilovepizza"
I nod my head, starting the engine.

"LETS GO!" Annie yells.

♡♡♡

I push my house door open, being greeted by darkness.i close the door behind Annie and we star heading upstairs quietly, sense my parents are asleep and so is johnny.

"You can sleep in the guest room if you would like", Annie nods her head not wanting to say anything. I walk to the guest room and open it quietly,making sure it doesn't creak.

And when the door opens my mouth drops open,Johnny and kenzie are sleeping on the same bed not only that but there also cuddling. I bite back a squeal.

I look next to me and see Annie, she's completly frozen. "Awe jenzie is endgame",she nods her head while I take my phone out.

Why not? It's not everyday you see them cuddling.

*click*

Annie laughs quietly as i close the door, wow they looked like a couple.
Sheesh. What would Nadia say about this? His bisaclly sleeping on anthour girls bed.

And they were supposed to have a private night.

I snicker,"so I guess your sleeping in my bed!". She nods her head still a smile on her face, " there sleeping on the same bed for god sake!".

"I know right!just wait for tommorow they well be killing eachother". I nod my head at what she said, she's right by tommorow they well be killing eachother to pieces.

"Anyway,good night", she says. I throw her pjs and she changes, we don't get embarrassed Annie is like my sister. When we finished changing we get into my queen sized bed.