"is this how it ends?"

Her heart is broken, her make up was ruined, her tears falling tear by tear down her red cheeks. the teddy bear she was holding drops onto the floor as she stares at the sight infront of her, her heart shattering piece by piece.

She doesn't move as happy couples, parents, kids walk past her smiling or laughing. She stands there completly frozen at what's happening infront of her, she couldn't believe it.

What can she do now?

The girls hand goes up and down the boys hand as they make out kneeling towards a wall for support. She clutches into her phone that's on her left hand.

Tear one.

He clearly didn't love her as much as she thought, or he never loved her in the beginning.

Tear two.

She moves slowly towards the two familiar people infront of her, the brunnte recognises the blond short haired girl. Her eyes widen even more when she's sure it's them.

Her date that she's supposed to be with, the guy she's dating now for 2 months. The guy she trusted,loved, and cared for was now standing infront of her making out with her ex-bestfreind.

"H-he wouldn't!" She whispers to mostly her self, people walking past giving her concerned lookes. One kid even picked up the teddy bear she dropped and smiled widely saying,
'Ha! Look what i found!'.

She ignores them, and by now she's standing right behind them. How can they not see her? She wipes away the tears that have slipped and stands there with full courage.

Even if she looks like she came out of a bin.

She coughs grabbing there attention  the dirty blond haired boy turns around and his eyes widen. Yeah we're ARE in a date idiot the girl thought.

The blond short haired girl coughs awkwardly, the brunnte glares at her.
The small girl shifts feet to feet uncomfortable with the situation.

Well not shit sherlock.

"Get out of her or It well get ugly" the brunnte growls at her, the girl nods her head quickly giving the blond boy a glance before walking off. The brunnte turns around, "What did i just see!".

"It's nothing like it seems!" He says trying to defend himself,wich completely pointless. Because it seems pretty damn clear. " I swear".

The brunnte snorts, forgetting the fact she was crying a few seconds ago "yeah don't swear, it's all clear...but why?" The boy was abit taken back with the attitude but he quickly regained him self.

"Why what?"

"Stop acting dumb! I hate it!why did you cheat on me..." she trials off her voice breaking slightly. "I have feelings".

He nods his head, "i know you do! So do I! Would you just listen why?" He says throwing his hands every where dramatically.

She crosses her hands over her chest,
"Sure, go ahead. Tell me why" his eyes widen as he stays quite. "That's what I thought. You can't have a reason to cheat on someone unless you don't actually love them".

The boy stays quite as the girl sighs " or maybe I'm just not good enough? Am I not pretty enough? Am i not as fun as ruby? Tell me! Am I not good enough! Answer me don't stay quite!" She yells causing some people to look at them. She hits his chest over and over again "WHY! WHY'D YOU DO THAT! ...I'm not that bad.."

quilt covers his face as he couldnt reply to her outburst, she huffs in annoyance walking away but turns around.

Pointing at him her voice breaks her eyes showing a hint of tears, "oh and by the way were over".

"No-"

"Yes Johnny, I guess we aren't meant to be"

"Please"

"What a waste of 2 months"

"Don-"

"Were over.done. bye bye" Mackenzie walks off a tear falling down her cheeks.

I really thought he was the one...

■■■

Ugh this hurt me...
HAVE YOU SEEN HAYDENS INSTA POST?!! HE POSTED A PIC OF HIM AND ANNIE SAYING HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Hannie slowly raising as a friendship, or what ever they are.

But jenzies dying y'all, someone please kill Ashton? He gives me wierd vibes don't trust him with kenzo.

And I'm pretty sure kashton isn't going to last to to be honest, but mkay what ever makes kenzie happy.

Still hate him.

❤❤
YOUR SHISTER X