"I guess this is when i walk away"

"Mackenzie stop!" Maddie yells trying to hold me back as I throw everything  I can find in my room. "What HAPPEND--STOP!".

I scream, why can't someone love me?I'm not that bad am I? I hold into the picture me and johnny toke, it had glass around it. I grab it and throw it across the room the glass shattering all over the room.

I sit on my bed clutching into my blanket screaming in frustration. Maddie sits next to me holding into me, holding into my back as I shake tears streaming down my face.
"WHY DOESNT HE LOVE ME MADDIE".

"Shhh"

I turn and look up at her, her beautiful eyes hurt Propaly because of my condition, but I don't care. "Why did he do that Maddie...I'm not that bad..".

"Who kenzie what happend?" I sigh,no one well ever get what I feel at all. No one gets me! No one understand me, not even my own sister. "He...as in Johnny?" She says and looks at the broken glass and picture on the floor.

I sigh and flop my head back into my pillow, he always hurts me...but I always find a way to get back with him. Can I this time? "I'm ugly right? That's why" Maddie' s hands trail up and down my back in a comfortable way.

I let the tears fall down my cheeks, there never a happy ending in anything. No one ever has a happy ending, no rainbows and sun. Its more like rain and thunder.

The thunder scares you, life scares you, the rain cries, you cry. Rain has always Been my faviroute weather it shows so much emotion to me.

Pain, hurt, crying.

My shoulders shake as I sob louder, this can't be the end of our story right? I mean I can't trust him as much as I used to. We've been really inactive with our fans lately, and I just can't take this anymore.

Maddies hand still lightly trailing up and down my back, I sigh dry tears strained in my face as darkness takes over me.

●●●

I wake up, my skin numb and cold. Opening my eyes I look around, Maddie left.how long have I been asleep for? I look at the clock next to my bed, WHAT! It's 1:00am. I've been sleeping for 10 hours! I groan and get up clicking my arms in the process.

Why am I still wearing my clothes?

I sigh, right yeah--i remember. I guess love really isn't my thing, I'm not sure if I'm the problem or not. But I'm not going to think more of it. "Kenzie wake up!"

I walk to my door and open it, my mum standing a few meters away. I look at her, her face worried and sorry -- I dont want petty. I hate petty, people can comfort me, petty me? I don't want that. "I'm awake mum".

"I was so worried about you!" She says hugging me, I hug back but less tighter. "I'm so sorry, Mackenzie".

"It's okay, I'm fine." That's what I try and tell my self anyway. "Wait mum why are you awake at 1am?"

She sighs pulling away from the hug, "I was..umm in a meeting?" Okay, She's lying? Why is everyone lying to me!

"Oh okay go sleep"

"Goodnight" she kisses my forehead and walks to her room, "oh and by the way Maddie went to Lilia's house".

I nod and walk down the stairs into the kitchen, I grab Into the orange juice. I take a cup out and open the kid putting orange in my cup. " Maybe I should've let him talk".

I take a sip from the cup.

"But I let him talk, and he didn't say anything"

Anthour sip.