Chapter 19 (Calum's POV)

CALUMS POV
I tried to focus on the video game on the screen but I couldn't. Not when Cen and Justin were sitting there making out in full view. Why did I have to fall for Cen when she's got a boyfriend, who, in my opinion, is a total loser and way to old for her.
It began to get too much so I dropped my controller and stormed out of the room. I went up to the room the boys and I were staying in and slammed the door. I had just sat on my bed when it heard a knock. "Cal, are you in there?" Cen's voice rang through the door.
I got up and opened the door with force. "What do you want?" I mumbled.
"To talk," Cen said pushing past me. She sat down on my bed. "How come you're in here?"
"It got too crowded in there," I lied not able to look at Cen who shook her head.
"What's the real reason?" she inquired.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Time to admit my feelings. "Do you know how hard it is to see the girl you like making out with her boyfriend?"
Cen bit her lip and shook her head.
"I really like you Cen," I admitted. "You're funny, smart, kind, you have a good taste in music and not to mention you're beautiful."
I could see Cen's cheeks go a little pink.
"I just wish I had met you sooner," I continued.
Before I could say anything else, Cen kissed me. I was surprised at first but I started kissing her back but she pulled away.
"Shit," she mumbled. "I- I have to go." And with that she left, Ashton walking in not long after.
"What happened?" he asked.
"Sh-she kissed me," I stammered, still shocked by what happened.
Ashton just stared at me. "But... Her and Justin?"
"Mate, I don't know what just happened myself," I said.
"Should we tell him?" Ashton asked.
"Who, Justin? Fuck no," I shook my head. "I'd rather not get my ass kicked. And what if he told Mike, I'd be a dead man then."
"What are you going to do?" Ashton asked.
"I have no idea."

A/N: thought I'd give you guys a short little update so you can see Calum's point of view in this. Please comment who you think Cen should end up with because I haven't made up my mind yet and I don't know who to put her with. Also I see a few authors on here doing a Q&A and thought maybe I could do that so if you think it's a good idea leave a question in the comment box and I'll answer them when I finish the story (which by the way will be happening soon) please vote and comment (: much love xx