Chapter 6

CENEEDRA'S POV
There was a knock on the door. It was Maria.
"Ceneedra, you're coming with me." She demanded grabbing my wrist and pulling me out the door.
"No!" I screamed trying to get free. "Dad! Dad, help me!"
"He's not your Dad," Maria snarled. "He's not going to help you."
I watched as Dad, Uncle Vic, Jaime and Tony walked out of the house and into their cars.
"Uncle Vic! Jaime! Tony! Someone! Help!" I was sobbing now.
"Shut up you little freak." Maria said after slapping me across the face.
She threw me in the back of her car before getting in the front and driving off.
I looked out the back window and saw all the guys drive off in the opposite direction. Tears continued to fall freely down my face. I couldn't believe they just let me go like that, like I meant nothing to them.
We finally got to Maria's house and she dragged me out of the car. Her grip didn't slack around my arm even when she was unlocking the house.
"Stop your fucking crying." She snapped.
I bit my lip in attempt to stop the body shaking sobs.
Maria yanked my arm and threw me against a wall. I hit my head hard.
She stormed over to me and crouched in front of me.
"Ceneedra!" I heard Dad call. "Cen! Wake up!"
~
I opened my eyes to see Dad standing over me looking worried.
I sat up and started crying. Dad pulled me into a hug and soothed me.
"Shh, it's okay, Cen, it was just a dream."
"S-she took me away," I sobbed into his chest. "S-she took me away and b-beat me."
"I'm not going to let her take you away, Needra," Dad assured me. "And there is no way I'm going to let her put a hand on you."
I nodded and took deep breaths to calm myself down.
"You okay now, bub?" Dad asked softly.
I pulled away and nodded. "Thanks, Dad."
Dad kissed the top of my head before leaving. I was still really shaken by the dream but I needed to be okay. This whole thing was stressful enough on me but Dad was probably worse. I needed to stop being a baby for him.

MIKE'S POV
"Is she okay?" Aly asked when I got back into bed.
"She says she is," I told my girlfriend. "This has to be so hard for her."
Aly nodded. "I don't want to lose her."
"Neither," I agreed.
"Everything's going to be alright," Aly said. It sounded like she was trying to convince herself more than me.
I nodded. "I hope so."

A/N: sorry guys just another quick short one. This chapters cute (: I wanted to get some Mike/Alysha stuff in there cos omg they're adorable!!!!!! Anyway please vote and comment (: much love xx