31

Jungkook

'I'll make her hate me then..."

I buried my face to my hands as I tap my shoe on the wooden floor. I looked up when someone knocked at the door, "Knock knock?"

"Come in, Hyung." I groaned.

Jimin Hyung walks towards me, then seated on the black leather couch with his legs crossed, looking at me with a smirk on his face. "You're so fucking whipped for that lil baby girl.." He chuckles. "Stop getting so joyous at my sorrows, Hyung." I rolled my eyes at him. "But, you know. I'd do the same if I'm in your position." He says.

"What do you mean?" I knitted my eyebrows together waiting for his answer.

"I'd rather break my girl's heart than see her getting killed." He raised his eyebrows. "It's very selfish. And trust me, it hurts." He mumbles. "Everything is good. Why does it have to become this way?" I sighed. "Send men tonight at their club, I'll fucking erase them without any evidence." I stood up from my sit and growled.

"You can't just attack, Kook. We already got more information from them. One of our men spotted someone outside our warehouse. He looks like he's waiting for someone, I already sent you the video in Messenger." Jimin Hyung smiled as I scoff at him. "That's so fucking unprofessional can't you just give me the USB Drive?" I glared at him.

"I'm not inspired just like you–"

Our eyes immediately darted to the door that had just been opened by someone. Well, my someone. "Jungkook?"

"Hey, baby girl.." Jimin Hyung smirked at her as she closes the door. "Hi.." She waved a little. I clenched my jaw at Jimin Hyung, this flirt.

"I'm gonna leave, fuck well." Jimin Hyung winked at us and left.

"Are you okay, baby?" I cupped her face and made her sit at the table. She nods. I noticed she was wearing my shirts, and oh shit she's damn hot. "Did you eat breakfast?" I asked. "No, I was looking for you," I smirked at her answer.

"Do you have any encounters with guys that night when we got attacked?" I asked softly, standing in between her legs as I twirl a strand of her hair. She looked up at the ceiling, trying to remember. Her lips were shaped to an 'o' and stared back at my eyes.

"Yes."

I hummed in response, "What happened?"

She pursed her lips and swayed her legs. "I...I don't really remember because I got a mental block and everything I see was red at that time. But I know that I slightly hurt some guys because they screamed painfully miserably terribly loud." She explained. "Baby, do you know the gun I gave you?" She nodded.

"Everywhere you go. Bring it with you."

"Nice one, love

"Nice one, love." I pecked her lips as she shots again, an inch away from the main target. "I'm actually enjoying this." She giggled. "But why do you have to teach me? It's not like you'll leave and no one will protect me." She tilted her head to the side. I took a deep sigh and held her hand.

She still needs to grow, to mature more, to know more about the world she's about to rule alongside me.

"I'll always be with you, whenever, wherever. Remember that, okay love?" She nodded. I sighed again and hugged her tightly. "Another round?" She looks up at me.

"S–Sure, baby.." I smiled. I simply hugged her back while she positions to shoot the cut-out human cardboard. "Move back.." I said but didn't expect her to butt out. I hissed when I felt her plump ass against my groin. "Sorry, I didn't mean t-to.." She gulped. She counted 1 to 3 then boom, my baby did a bullseye. She jumped out happiness and I just smile staring at her.

"Congrats, baby." I chuckled. "Alright, you had enough this day let's eat dinner. Okay?" She nods.

"There's someone in here, that's with them

"There's someone in here, that's with them. It's cliché as fuck. But why would their man wait outside our house? Are you all that dumb to realize?" Yoongi scoffed. "I know there's a traitor and who is it, Hyung. I'm just playing along with them." I said coldly. "I'm done with their shit, sending threats and dead animals with messages. I'll go straight to their club this weekend and play with them like they wanted to." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"I agree, Hyung. It's not like we're not gonna win." Jimin Hyung chuckled.

"We're gonna go then..."

• • •

It's getting... yeah.

edited* 2 yrs later : that was ass sorry 😭