"Hmmm... I'll think about it."

"That's not what I wanted to hear, but it works for me." He started walking towards the balcony,

"Aubrey, wait!" He turned around and she ran up to him. "Screw it! Do you want to go out with me?"

"You're asking me on a date?"

"Yeah." She said suddenly feeling shy and looked down. Drake swiftly lifted her chin and looked at her in the eyes.

"It'll be my pleasure." He pulled her into a hug. She couldn't help but blush. "So, where are you taking me?"

"Surprise me."

"Alright. I'll text you the details when the time comes." Both made their way to the balcony. Nicki just looked at him weird as he was looking at the grass on the ground.

"Shit..."

"What? What happened?"

"The ladder I used to get here fell." She also looked down and laughed. "Don't laugh, this isn't funny."

"For me it is."

"Now how am I supposed to go back home? I'm sleepy."

"You can sleep on the floor." He looked at her and then at her bed. He was about to open his mouth to say something but Nicki gave him a look that had 'no' all over it to whatever he was thinking. He sighed. "It's better than nothing."

"Good." She closed the balcony curtains and went into her closet and got a sheet and a pillow for Drake. The. She got under the covers and turn the nightstand light of. "Good night Aubrey."

"Good night Onika." Both fell a sleep within minutes.

•••

Nicki woke up by the sound of her alarm buzzing. She stretched her arm to turn it off and was met by a hard thing. She turned her face and saw Drake sleeping there beside her. She got up and shook him.

"Hmmm..."

"Drake, how did you get on my bed?"

"I was feeling lonely on the floor." She rolled her eyes and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth. When she returned, Drake had gotten comfortable in the middle of the bed.

"Aww." He looked so cute in he peaceful state of mind. She went up to him, pulled the pillow from under him and hit him on the head.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"Get yo ass up."

"For what?"

"Because first, you're sleeping in my bed and I said so. And second, we have to go to school."

He groaned and lazily got up. "What time is it?"

"6:30, or something." Drake started stretching himself. "C'mon. This is not he time to act lazy."

"You, it's not easy to sleep on the floor."

"I know. I'll make it up to you one of these days. Let's just you get you out of the house before my mom sees you." They went downstairs. Just when she was about to open the door for him, Carol also came downstairs.

"Good morning Onika. How Aubrey got here this early?"

"I snuck into Nicki's room."

"And where did you sleep?"

As Nicki said "On the floor.", Drake said "On her bed." Both looked at each other and Carol raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, he was sleeping on the floor..."