Innocent Arthur

*Heavy NSFW Warning in this chapter*

You got the floor of Arthur's apartment with the weight of the world on your shoulders. All you wanted to do was hug him and whisper sweet nothings in his ear. He was probably devastated. You expected to see him curled in a ball on his couch, but you were greatly surprised when he opened the door.

Arthur was almost completely naked, only white briefs covered him. His hair looked freshly washed and slicked back from his face. You absentmindedly looked down and saw his dick print slightly prominent. You had to quickly put your hands behind your back to control yourself. What the hell has gotten into me? Never in your life have you lusted for a man like you lust for Arthur Fleck, it was quite embarrassing to say the least. When he noticed where you was looking, the print grew quickly.

"Hey, I haven't seen you in a while." It was Arthur's voice that shook you away from the explicit thoughts that were taking over your mind, and the guilt set back in.

"I'm so sorry for not being here when your mother passed away. This week was so hectic, I completely lost track of time." You felt like crap for trying to excuse yourself out of this. Your heart broke with the thought that Arthur may never forgive you. He took notice in the sadness of your face and immediately responded.

"Come in here." He brought you inside the apartment and wrapped his arms around you. Your head nested on his bony chest and you listened to his steady heartbeat. "I know this might sound really messed up but I'm not that beaten up about it." He said truthfully. "And I'm glad you're here. I missed you so much."

"You 're glad? I thought you would hate me." You sniffled and looked up at him through your lashes.

"I could never hate you." He said with loving eyes and you felt the fire return to your stomach. But you still wanted him to know how sorry you was. The look in your eye alone was enough for Arthur to cum in his underwear. He knew he had to calm himself quickly before he embarrassed himself. Unfortunately, his body had other plans. Arthur rushed to the couch as he felt  his length grow by the second. He grabbed the couch pillow in attempt to hide himself from you. But the pillow didn't slow down the rush of blood he felt going down his body. Nor did it help that you looked so fuckable in that dress. As he tried harder to hide himself from you, all he did was draw your attention even more.

"Are you ok?" You asked worried while walking closer to him. The thought of you discovering his erection made Arthur's heart beat at an alarming rate. The mix of stress and sexual frustration he was under inevitably caused a laughing attack to take over.

"What's wrong, Arthur? Did I do something wrong?" You sat close to Arthur and tried to comfort him. The moment he felt your fingers on him, he jumped up and darted for his bedroom, still laughing.

"N-" He tried to talk in between laughs.  "N-No. I just have to do something." Arthur left you alone in his living room. You tried to shake it off and focus on something else. The tv was on the news station. The woman talked about the three murders of Wayne employees on the subway. The three young men had been reportedly shot on subway by a man wearing a clown costume. There was an eat the rich movement brewing and everyone knew it. Uninterested in the news, you walked around the apartment and noticed that Arthur cleaned out every trace of his mother out his apartment. He also had green hair dye in the bathroom. It made you wonder what he was doing before you came.

You were content looking at Arthur's stuff until you heard a low grunt come from his bedroom. Your curiosity took over, so you slowly walked to the door and pressed your ear to it to listen clearly. You heard grunts and moans coming from Arthur. Is he? No, he can't be. Well he might be... If he was going what you though we was doing, you just had to see for yourself. You slowly opened the door, making sure not to make any noise. But you almost squealed at what you saw.