22

Janae Iyana Taylor|| JT

The sound of heavy knocking woke me up. I turned on my back and rubbed my eyes. I thought it had stopped until I heard it again.
I got out of bed and left the room. I peaked over the balcony and looked down at the living room. Three was sitting on the couch.

"Who is that?" I asked.

He looked up. "His baby mama."

I rolled my eyes. This bitch really had the audacity to come banging on the door at 5 o'clock in the morning. Pregnant or not. If you wake me up out of my sleep I will cuss yo ass out.
I went downstairs and towards the door.

"Think twice Nae." He said.

"Shut the fuck up."

I opened the door and she was standing with her arms crossed.

"So y'all ain't hear me?"

I looked her up and down. "Hunni. It is 5 in the morning. We all sleep. What possessed you to come banging on the door like you fucking stupid or something?"

"Who the fuck you talking to?" She asked.

"The pregnant bitch in front of me who don't know who the daddy is."

"Bitch ion believe I asked you."

"Bitch ion believe I give a fuck."

"Try me."

I walked up in her face and it took everything in me not to go ahead and beat her ass.

"Wassup?" I asked her. Three came out of nowhere and stepped between us.

"You take yo ass back upstairs. And you need to go back to whatever hotel you came from."

"Where is Kentrell?" She asked.

"If you wasn't busy being a hoe, you would know!" Nique came from around the corner.

"What the hell is going on?"

"Nique, please take this chihuahua upstairs." Three said over my head. Nique grabbed my hand and took me upstairs.

"Bitch. What wrong with you?" She sat me down in the chair.

"I'm stressed and she almost pushed me over the fucking ledge."

She knelt down in front of me. "Girl. You needa chill."

"I just want my fucking mansssss." I threw a small tantrum.

"Y'all motherfuckers too obsessed with eachother." She shook her head. "Go back to sleep. And be prepared because I'm taking you out tonight, you need to let off some steam.....Kentrell is a bad influence, got you out here finna fight a pregnant bitch."

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"I'll check on you later." She left the room and I went and laid back down.

5:57pm