5

Kentrell

"Ayo, they outside. Oooo there go my babyyy." Jay said, looking out the window.

"Sitcho ass down, fucking up my blinds." Him, Kd, and Three sat on the couch. Kd and Jay was playing the game.
I opened up the door and they was walking up. I looked Janae up and down. Mainly focusing on her hips.

"My eyes are up here." She snapped her fingers. I looked up and smirked.

"My bad ma."

"Ain't ya mama."

I was finna say something else but Three cut in.

"My Kyky baby." He opened his arms. The girl squealed and ran past me and into his arms.

"Ayo Nique, bring det ass hea." Jay yelled.

The other girl went by me too and sat beside Jay, hugging him and shit. I turned around and looked at Janae. I stepped to the side and let her in. She walked pass me, not even making eye contact with me.

"NaeNae!" Kd got up and walked up to her. "Wassup future babymomma."

"Boy you a ugly, I'm not finna fuck witchu."

"I look better then det nigga." He raised up his arms.

"Sit the fuck down Kd, yo ugly ass." I plopped down on the couch.

"I'm ugly and you got too many dents on yo head. Fuck outta hea nigga." He sat back down and played the game.

Three and Jay started laughing like hell.

"Fuck y'all. And fuck you too. You just mad don't nobody want you."

"How bout both of y'all shut the hell up." Jay rolled his eyes.

"Say mane, what y'all tryna get into tho." Kd said.

"Yo lil ass ain't doing shit." I shrugged.

"Ion give a fuck anyway, Imma find me a bad bitch while we over here. And then Imma make her have my kids."

Janae walked up to him and smacked him in the back of his head. And it was loud as hell.

"That's why you can't get a girl because you disrespectful. Grow up." She went and sat down on the end of the couch.

He rubbed his head. "Ian even mean it like that."

"Yes you did, but it's ight. Got sumn fo' dat ass." She said.

"Ohhhh. You gone give me some pussy." He smirked.

Janae sat up and everybody eyes widened. I spoke up before she killed.

"Kd take yo ass upstairs before I kick yo ass out."

He threw the controller down and stomped upstairs. I shook my head and looked at Janae.

"Youn wanna sit wimme?"

"I was going to but you taking up the whole seat."

I sat up. "My bad. C' mere."

She got up and sat beside me. She looked a lil stiff so I slid closer to her.

"Okay so what we planning on doing? Cuz Ian tryna sit in this house, even though it's nice." The girl on Jay lap said.

"Yo fine ass finna go upstairs wimmie." He bit his bottom lip and she blushed.

"Y'all some nasty muhfuckas." I shook my head.

"But nahh fr, we can go walk on the deck. It's close by. Y'all down?" She said.

"Yeah." Everybody said, except for Janae.