8

"Y'all think these pretty? It's Jay favorite color." Nique held down the fingers and showed us her green nails.

"They cute. But mine gone look way better." I stuck out my tongue.

"Whateva." We started laughing.

"Y'all......Sooo I finally got dicked down." Kyasia whispered. We both snapped our heads towards her.

"Spill the tea bitch!" Nique leaned in.

"Well where do I start....HE SLANGIN!" We all started laughing, turning a couple heads.

3 hours later

knock knock knock

"Ky go open the door for them idiots." I told her as I put on my shoes. She was already fully dressed, taking pictures on the balcony.

"Ugh. Y'all fucking up my pics." She stomped off. I reached across the bed and got my phone. It was about 6pm. Hopefully we weren't out long, I wanted to sit on the balcony and just enjoy the peace.
Some weird shit, I know.

I heard they voices, mainly talking about who was gone win tonight. I grabbed my stuff and went and joined everybody.

"Wassup ugly muhhfuckas."

"Ugly?! Nahh that's all you." Three said, and Ky jabbed him in the side.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Kentrell. He wasn't even looking at me. He was on his phone. While everybody else were talking to eachother, I went up to him.

"Can't speak now?" I asked him.

He looked me up and down. "I got to or sumn?"

"Um that's the polite thing to do." I gave him a confused look.

"I guess ian polite then." He went back to his phone.

"What the fuck wrong witchu?"

He stood up and went pass me. "Y'all ready to head out? I'm tryna get this shit ova with."

Nique looked back at me and mouthed "What's wrong with him?" I just shrugged my shoulders.
Everybody followed Kentrell out the door and I hung back a lil.
I ain't even wanna go no more. He done killed the whole vibe.

I caught up with them and we drove separate cars. I got in the back seat and folded my arms. Looking out the window.

"You and Kentrell having trouble in paradise?" Kyasia asked.

"It's not even like that. Ion want him. If a nigga wanna trip, let him trip."

"You sure—"

"I mean, why the fuck act all friendly n shit if you was just gone act like a bitch later." I rolled my eyes.

Nique and Ky just stayed quiet the whole ride. Nothing but music filled the air.

I couldn't wrap my head around why he was acting so suspect. We was just now cool a couple of hours ago, what changed?

Now...I know I said no strings attached, and I meant it. But we can still be close friends.

He just switched on me quick as hell. I haven't did shit since I been here so the only way to find out what the problem was, was to ask him my self.

And I was definitely going to find out.

Kentrell Desean Gaulden||Youngboy

What the fuck was I gone do?

A random ass number texted me talking bout some, "Too busy Being a hoe and you done fucked the wrong hoe."

And the whole time I'm sitting there like.....Who the fuck playing on my phone. But then the same number sent me a picture.....Of messages.

I threw my phone on the floor and rubbed my temple

I threw my phone on the floor and rubbed my temple. This was some crazy shit.

Looking at her, I would've never thought. A gold digger?? She really was like that?

I was gone wait till we were in private and I was gone confront her.

Jay turned and looked at me. "Nigga you good?"

"Yeah, I'm ight." I looked out the window.

She ain't gone get away with this shit, on my mama.

A couple minutes later, we pulled up to the bowling alley. As much as I didn't wanna be here, I had to confront her. Jay and his girl went to go get everybody shoes. I put our names in on the screen. I left Janae name out, on purpose.

"Uh, my name ain't up there." She tapped my shoulder.

"I guess you gotta do it ya self. Gold digger." I got up and went around her. The look on her face was priceless.

"Who the fuck you calling a gold digger?" She hissed at me. I shrugged my shoulders and gave her a fake smile.

Bowling was crazy as hell, of course I beat everybody and Jay lost the bet. He handed me $300.

"You should've known I was gone beat you nigga." I took the money and dapped him up. I looked over and Janae was looking at me.

"What? You want the money, Gold Digger?"

"Okay you got me—"

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from everybody else. I looked her straight in her eyes.

"I know about yo lil "plan". Somebody ratted you out. I showed her the messages and she sat there, tryna act confused.

"I should blow yo fucking brains out. But I'm not." I put my phone in my pocket.

"Where the fuck did you get that? I never did something like, I never texted anybody that. That's not me." She shook her head.

"Yeah, that's not you and I'm white. Get the fuck outta here with that. What the fuck you want my money for?"

She shook her head again and I could see tears forming in her eyes. Here she go with that crying shit.

"That's not me! I would never do some shit like that."

"Mane.....Stay the fuck away from me and my homeboys. You and yo friends can go back to where eva the FUCK y'all came from."

I walked off from her and left out the bowling alley. Jay and Three was still in there so I sat in the car. I pulled out my phone and texted the number.

Me: Who dis?
8:43pm

I shook my head and smacked my teeth. Of course they wouldn't text me back. I needed to let off some steam. So I texted the group chat with all my homies in it.

                                Slimes🐍💚😈

Me: What y'all on 4?

Quando: Da same shit you on 4.

Joe: Say mane what we finna get into.

Me: Kickback at the crib. Be dere @10.💥

Kd: Bet det up🤟🏽

Jay and Three came back in the car.

"So we lit in dis bitch tonight." He crunk up the car.

"Hell yeah mane."

Finna be a movie🎥

-Laiyah💋