{Arc 1.1} Mob character

Start from the beginning

'How do I make the LM(Love Meter) go down?!', [Just do something lame or disgusting!]. Scanning the surroundings system pointed to a rock a few feet away from her. Slightly jogging, Isabella saw a prince and shining armor coming to her rescue.

'Come into my arms my prince in shining armor!', almost outstretching her arms she had twinkling eyes.

THUMP!

The light dimmed down as she looked down dully, she so-called prince face planted.

[Good job host! It went down 30 percent!10 percent more to go!], 'Any reasonable human would immediately laugh or look at me in pity, but she must really like my looks'.

"I am here!"

[....is that a reference to-], "Are you okay?", he's lame but eye candy. She thought she'll play with him for a bit.

Her lips trembled and blue eyes watered, with her blond hair tousled in many ways and her dress lifted up showing her thighs.

'Poor thing', Yuji said looking down at her.

[Host you can't fall for the FL!], system is actually shocked that she managed to get through its host!.

'What're talking about? Look', system looked and saw a baby kitten beside her.

Kneeling down beside her, he picked up the kitten, leaving her baffled. Still covered in dirt he left her alone, not without saying a single thing, "I'll call the nurse so stay where you are".

Yuji mentally snickered at her face, guess I'm the first person to deny her. Patting the kitten in his arms, he felt a big UWU when it snuggled in its arms.

Isabella stayed there, astonished of what just transpired. 'He-he denied ME?!', anger rose and she grew more fierce as time passed. ['I'll show him the next time I meet him' FL said. So what do you think host?], 'Rather than that, how did she get in our garden? I'm sure it's heavily guarded, plus the fact that the plot just called it a meeting? What's with that? I'm considered to be a mob character'.

[I have no idea host╮( ˘_˘ )╭. That's why I gave you those missions, perhaps it'll reveal a hidden mission], '.....Tell me what the missions are', completely immersed by the kitten.

[Mission 1:

Save the Second Male lead
(800 points)

Mission 2:

Find out what happened to Clyde when he turned 20
( 230 points)

Mission 3:

Find out why the ML turned yandere for FL
(150 points)

Mission 4:

Reveal the FL true intentions
( 100 points)

Mission 5:

Make the SML fall for someone else
(500 points)

Mission 6:

Find out who the prostitute is
(50 points)]

'Why so many missions?! Isn't this my tutorial world?', he spoke to the nurse and sent her away to the FL while chatting with system. System even itself felt flabbergasted, the god has great confidence in this irritating host!.

[The god has approved someone of your caliber to be expected to pass its expectations! Rejoice host! It's a happy day! (ノ'ヮ')ノ*: ・゚].

"Hm, I actually did nothing remarkable", nothing at all.

Before the nurse fled he mumbled to his hers and the guard's ears to not tell her about him. It'll be a drag if she found out so quickly.

Entering his room, he let the kitten wander around on its own accord.

Shutting his eyes, he felt something jerking him somewhere.

"I just laid down, I don't want to get up anymore", system didn't know who it's host was talking to.

[What's wrong-WHooooAHhhh!??!], opening the door, he's now gliding through the air, with his necklace pulling him.

'......', Yuji has a fear of heights.

He started to see the ground in his vision grow bigger.

'Ah, I'm dead'.