Chapter 20

Sabrina's POV:

"Babe, this is beautiful," I said looking from the hill top. We were currently walking downhill to the Positano beach. It was so beautiful. We just came from site seeing in Italy. Kylie and Jeremiah went to a romantic dinner and Josh and I decided to go to the beach and just chill for the evening. We walked to he beach and got settled. "I'm gonna go in the water."

"Okay, I'm right behind you," Josh said taking off his shirt. Both walked to the water. It was cold when we walked in.

"This cold," I said walking away from the water. Josh pull me back and we walked in the water together. We stood there staring into the distance. Then he wrapped his arms around me from the back. "I can't believe I'm in Italy with the boy of my dreams."

"Me too," he said and kissed me cheek. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, what's up," I said.

"Did you ever thought that you were gonna date a white guy," he said and I took at him.

"Um... to be honest I didn't think I was gonna date anyone. I thought I was gonna be single forever. Relationship was really my thing until I get you. And the dating the white guy part. I don't see color, I look at the heart and if it's in the right place then I'm gonna date you," I said and he nodded. He turned me around to face him. He tilt my head up to him and I looked at him. He press his lips on mine. Kissing me. I kissed back because I couldn't help, but do it.

Josh meant the world to me. He was everything to me. My heart always beats so fast when I'm with him. I still get nervous around him even though he have shown me his true side. My heart still races when I see him. My hands are sweaty, and my stomach is filled with so many butterflies. He makes me happy.

He pulled away from the kiss and looked me in the eyes. He smiled and turned me back around. He wrapped his arms around me from the back. "I'm so glad that we know each other. That I fell in love with you," he said and I smiled to myself. Then out of nowhere there 'In the Middle' by Trey Songz was playing.

He stepped in front of me. "Care for a dance." He placed his out hand out and I took his hand. He pulled me close to him and we slowly swayed back and forth. His hands slowly went my back. He was turning me on. "You want to head home." He whisper in my ear.

"Yes, please," I said and we grabbed our things and head to cab and we quickly got to the house. We dropped our things and he picked me up and started kissing me. He kissed my neck. "Oh gosh. I want you." He kissed my lips again. He took us our room. He kicked the door closed and laid me on the bed. "I want music." He turned on 'W.E.T' by Paloma Ford on repeat and turn it down low.

He walked over to me and slowly kissed my neck. I bit my bottom lip and rolled my eyes. I just wanted him to make sweet love to me. He kissed my body and every time his lips touch my body chills went down my spine and I got wetter. He took my bathing suit off and I was naked. I was a bit shy and I cover myself. He smiled and moved my hands. I didn't want head I just want him to be in me. He took his shorts off and we got under the covers. He got over me and got in me. Went slowly in me and I closed my eyes. "Baby opened your eyes," he said and I looked him in the eyes.

"Okay," I said and he smiled and kissed my lips. He slowly grind into me. "Oh gosh." I said in the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck. My hands went in my hair. "Oh my gosh baby."

"I love you baby," he said still kissing me. This is the first time we've had sex since his stupid stunt he pulled. He started going to the beat of the song.

"Damn baby," I said digging my nails into his back. "Ugh." I moaned pulling from the kiss. I leaned my head back in the pillow as he grind me in. It felt so good as his member went in and out of me. I my walls tighten around his member. "Fuck." He was so good at what he was doing. We were having raw sex. He long slow strokes. He pulled out and that just made me more hungry for him. I got back on him and started riding him. Oh gosh it felt so good. I swirl my hips on him.

Josh's POV:

He looked up at her as she swirl my hips on me. He he held her boobs as she grind her hips he had her head held back. "Oh gosh, baby. Baby you feel so good," she moaned. He leaned over me and bounced her hips on me.

"Shit, you're so right," I said and smack her ass and squeezed her ass.

"Yeah, you like that?" She asked and I nodded and bounced on me like she was twerking on my dick. I leaned up. She got off me and got out the bed. I got out. I picked her up and placed her against the wall. She was screaming to the top of her lung. "OH FUCK. FUCK ME BABY. GIVE IT TO ME DADDY." I pinned her hands above her head and kissed her neck as I pound into her kitty.

Kylie's POV:

We walked into the