Chapter 11

Sabrina's POV:

I was walking to the athletic hall and with a surprise for Josh. I turned the hall and saw Crystal and Josh kissing. I dropped the box and it broke. Josh looked around and saw me. He ran over to me. I dropped down and started picking up the glass. Tears filled my eyes. "Sabrina let me explain," he said and I shook my head no. He tried to take my hand.

"Don't touch me Josh," I said picking up the glass.

"Baby I'm sorry," he said. Crystal walked over and laughed.

"Try to watch your man, lil girl," she said and I got up. I try to reach for her and Josh held me back. "Are seriously trying to fight me over a guy? Tell her Josh. Tell her the truth."

"What is she talking about?" I said looking at Josh.

"Sabrina don't listen to her," he said and I looked at her then at him.

"This was all a dare Sabrina. We dared Josh to make you fall for him and you did. Sis you were a joke to him," she said and I looked at him. "I told you Sabrina he never loved you." I looked around and everyone was looking at us.

"Sabrina I'm sorry," he said trying to taking my hand.

"Don't touch me, Josh," I said and hitting him. "I love you and you did this to me. Don't touch me." I looked around and saw Nick. "You knew about this too."

"I didn't know. I promise you," he said.

"I hate you. Josh don't talk to me anymore," I said and walked out the crowd. I walked to my locker and got my things. Josh was following me.

"Sabrina let me explain okay," he said and blocking my way. I stopped and looked at him.

"You got a minute to explain," I said.

"That's not even enough," he said.

"Better be lucky that I'm letting you talk," I said and he nodded.

"Look it was a dare. Look it was all fun and games at first, but then I actually started falling for you," he said. "All those things was real."

"You're time is up," I said and walked away.

"I love you Sabrina. I actually do," he said and I kept on walking. I got to my car and started crying. I called my mom. And she answer.

"Mom?" I asked.

"What is it sweetie?" She asked.

"Can I come to your office?" I asked.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked.

"I don't want to talk about it. Can please just come to your office," I said and I started my car.

"Okay, baby come on," she said and I hung up. I started driving. I drove to my mom office and went in. I started crying when I saw my mom. "What's wrong baby?"

I walked over to her and hugged her. We walked in her office. "He played me mommy," I said. "I knew the whole thing was too good to be true."

"Aww I'm so sorry baby," she said and hugged me. "It's high school. He was your first love and you find a better one I promise."

"I won't fall in love again," I said and wiped my face. I cried in her arm. I spent the rest of the day at her office.

"Hey, I'm gonna be staying late today," she said. "Why don't you head home, honey?"

"Okay," I said and I left and went home. I looked at my phone and there was so many miss calls and texts from Josh. I decided to call him. He answered.

"Hey, Sabrina," he said and I kept quiet.

"Look don't call my phone again. I don't want to talk to you. I'm blocking your number and on everything on any social media. I hate you and I was stupid to fall for a guy like you honestly. I should've kept to myself like I was doing. I honestly regret meeting or talking to you. I regret you being in my life. I'm done with you. Please don't call me or text me," I said. "Like I can't believe that I fell for you. I actually love you with my all my heart. I can't believe I'm in love with you. Why did you do it?" I asked and it was quiet. "I gotta go," I said and hung up. I blocked his number, Instagram, and Snapchat.

I can't believe he would do that to me. I was so stupid that I was falling too fast.