Chapter 5

Sabrina's POV:

I got in the car with him and I was quiet. "Babe I said I was sorry," he said. "Damn why are you so stubborn. Baby come on." He started kissing my cheek. Then he start kissing my neck.

"Mmm, Baby," I said bitting my bottom lip.

"I'm sorry, baby," he said.

"Okay," I said and he chuckle.

"Gosh," he said laughing. I chuckle. "So I'm dropping you off and you're coming to the restaurant," he said and I nodded. "What color are you wearing?"

"I was thinking red," I said. "It's sexy and classy."

"Okay," he said. He took me to his house and I got in my car and went to my house. My mom was home and my dad was at the gym.

"So, who this guy you've been hanging with?" She asked once I walked into the house. She held up Josh's t-shirt.

"His name is Josh. He's charming," I said smiling and took the t- shirt from her.

"How did you guys meet?" She asked.

"In school at my locker one day and he just wanted my number and I give it to him and since them we've been talking. Please don't tell dad," I said.

"White or black?" She asked.

"White," I said.

"I'm not surprised," she said and I laughed.

"We're having a dinner date tonight and I need to find a red dress," I said. "Wanna go shopping?"

"Okay. You're still a virgin right?" She asked.

"Yes, mommy. We haven't done anything yet," I said.

"What about that hickeys on your neck?" She said. I cover my neck.

"It's nothing. I'm still a virgin," I said.

"Mkay," she said.

"Mom. I am if I lose my virginity you would be the first one I would tell," I said and she nodded. We got in my car and head to the mall. We went to Macy and we looked around. I found a couple of dresses but they didn't look or felt right. But I was able to get some shoes.

"Look if we're not able to find a dress. I have a dress in my closet that I haven't used yet. I can give it to you for your date," she said.

"Please, can you drop me off tonight and you can meet him," I said.

"Okay," she said. We head home and I hang out a little and then I started getting ready. I took my shower, did my make up and put my dress on. I went downstairs and my mom looked at me and she smiled. "You look beautiful sweetie."

"Thanks mom," I said smiling. My dad walked in the living room and he looked at me.

"Where is she going?" My dad asked and I looked at my mom.

"Um... she have something at her school and we have to leave now," my mom said grabbing her keys.

"Bye dad love you," I said walking away. We went to the garage and I got in the car. "You sure I look fine mom."

"Honey, will I lie to you. Sweetie you look beautiful and he's lucky to have you," she said and I smiled. She drove me to the restaurant and I saw Josh standing outside waiting. I smiled when I saw him. "That's him?"

"Yes," I said looking at her. "I'm scared."

"Just breathe baby," she said pulling up to the front.