Chapter 2

Josh's POV:

I walked into HEB and Sabrina was busy. It was the holidays and everyone decided they want to bother my queen. "Hi, I'm here to bring Sabrina some food," I said to the lady at costumer service desk.

"Sabrina please come to the front. Sabrina please come to the front," the lady said and smiled and walked away. Sabrina came walking up to the desk. When I saw her I smiled so hard and she smiled back.

"You didn't have to Josh," she said smiling.

"I know, but I did anyway," I said and she smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you. I will take a break in a few minutes," she said. She took her break and came out to my car and sat there. She started eating.

"Slow down," I said laughing.

"I know. I didn't eat breakfast this morning. Then had to rush and come here and we've been busy all day," she said eating. She finished eating and rolled her trash up and put it in the bag. "Stop staring at me."

"I can't stop you're gorgeous," I said and she smiled showing her dimples.

"You're a charmer," she said and I nodded.

"You don't want to go to the party?" I asked.

"No, I'm tired and I'm not the party type and also I don't want people to make this dumb scenario in their about us dating," she said.

"But we're not dating right now. We just talking," I said.

"Right, so let's just stay private until things get serious," she said and she was right.

"Okay, you're right. Rather keep things between us until things get serious," I said and she nodded.

"I gotta go. Call me. Text me. Not right now though," she said getting out the car. She closed the door and I watch as she walked away and her ass was huge. A few days past I was at the party I really wasn't having fun because I was busy thinking about Sabrina. I decided to call her.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked.

"Are you busy?" I asked.

"No, why?" She asked.

"You wanna get something to eat?" I asked.

"Can you pick me up?" She asked.

"Send me your address and I will be there in a few," I said.

"Okay," she said and hung up. She send her address. I got my keys and was about to leave.

"Yo man. Where are you going?" My best friend Nick asked.

"Um... I'm going to get food," I said.

"There's enough food here," he said.

"I'm going to get food with Sabrina," I said.

"Oh, have fun. Why her man?" He asked.

"She's beautiful and something else about her that's just make me happy about being around her," I said and he nodded.

"Okay, go get her," he said and I walked out the house and got in my car. I drove to Sabrina house and text her that I was here. She came down in black leggings and a big t- shirt. She got in the car.

"Hey," she said putting her seatbelt on.

"Hey, beautiful," I said and she smiled. She so was beautiful. Just the way her skin glowed and her hair. It was big, brown, and curly. She was the definition of a African Queen.

"So, what are we eating?" She asked.

"Um... what do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Um... I've been craving chocolate and spaghetti," she said.

"Spaghetti this late?" I questioned.

"It's only 7:30. Not that late. So, why did you leave the party," she said putting on lipgloss and gosh her lips were so gorgeous. "What?"

"Nothing," I said driving and she chuckle.

"Okay," she said sitting back in her seat. "You didn't answer my question."

"Oh, right. Um... I was bored," I said.

"Oh, that's why I' don't like parties. It gets boring," she said and I nodded.

"Yeah, um... you wanna get Olive Garden?" I asked.

"Only if you're paying," she said and I chuckle.

"Of course," I said and she smiled. She started putting her hair up in a pony tail. "No, leave it down."

"Boy, do you see how crazy this thing looks right now," she said and I chuckle.

"Yeah, but it's beautiful," I said and she smiled.

"And by the way this is not a date," she said and nodded.

"Okay, we just friends hanging out," I said.

"You so tell me why you don't have a boyfriend," I said pulling up to Olive Garden.

"Because our school is full of white boys and they all have girlfriends. And the black boys are all dating the white girls, and there I am single black girl just trying to mind my business," she said and we got out the car. "So, why did you and your ex break up?"

"Um... she cheated on me. Our relationship was toxic," I said as we walked up to the restaurant.

"How could someone so handsome as you get cheated on?" She asked as I opened the door for her. We walked in. "Um. I table for two please."

"I don't know I guess we just didn't fit," he said. "Wait did you just call me handsome?"

"Don't get use to it," she said and I laughed.

"Ugh, you're a tough cookie," I said and she laughed.

"Yeah, I tried," she said. "Do you know what school you're planning on going to?"

"Academy of Art University," I said and her eyes stretched.

"You're joking. That's where I'm going," she said smiling.

"Yo that's awesome," I said.

"I know," she said. The host came and he was black.

"Sabrina a table for two," he said. Sabrina and I got up. He looked at us and shook his head. "That's sad."

"What's sad?" Sabrina asked.

"You. Why would date a white boy?" He asked and she looked at him like he was crazy.

"Shut the hell up. If I'm want to date a white boy let me date a white boy and if I want to date black guy let me date a black boy. With your ignorant ass," she said and she look my hand. "Come on baby. I don't think we should eat here from someone that's so ignorant." I smiled at the fact she called me baby and she's holding my hand. We walked out and got in the car.

"Look let's just go back in there and eat and ignore him," I said.

"No, it's rude why he did," she said.

"Look come on let's get back in there and we can talk to my uncle," I said and she smiled.

"Ugh, why did you let me act like a fool in there," she said and I smiled and hugged her.

"I'm sorry," I said and looked at me and smiled and rolled her eyes. We went back in the restaurant and I talked to my uncle about the guy. We ate and I drove her home.

"Thank you for tonight. I had a great time," she said smiling.

"Would you like to have go another outing," I said.

"Yes, I would like another date," she said and I smiled.