Chapter 8

Sabrina's POV:

I got in his car and straddle. "I want you," I said kissing him.

"Hello to you too," he said smiling. "Wait babe you're still a virgin this is not how I expect you to have your virginity taken. You said you were waiting."

"I know I just want you now," I said kissing him. I started kissing his neck. Then I went back and kissed his lips again. "Why aren't you kissing back?"

"Because I don't feel anything in the kiss Sabrina," he said.

"Well if you kiss me back then you will feel something," I said with an attitude.

"What is wrong with you? Why are you being like this?" He asked.

"MY GOSH JOSH JUST KISS ME BACK. NOTHINGS WRONG?" I yelled getting off him.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked.

"I said nothings wrong. Mind your own fucking business damn it," I said out of anger.

"Why are acting like this?" He asked.

"I'M NOT ACTING ANY WAY. I'M NOT ACTING ANYWAY AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT THEN LEAVE," I yelled.

"Fine. Get out my car," he said and I got out. He pulled out my drive way and I went back inside to my parents yelling at each other. I went to my room and shut the door and put some music in my ears and started editing pictures. I started crying. I looked at my phone because my music stopped. It was Josh calling me. I hung up the phone and continue to listen to my music and he kept on calling me. He called and left like 20 messages on my phone.

The next day I was at my locker and he came up to me. "Why didn't you answer my phone calls?" He asked.

"I didn't see them," I said and he looked at me. "I was sleep."

"Stop lying. You're not a good liar," he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Leave me alone Josh. Look I'm tired," I said.

"You should be wild awake since you were asleep last night when I was calling you," he said. I started walking away from him. He grabbed my hand. "Look don't walk away from me."

"Let go off me," I said yanking my hand away. People was looking at us. I walked away and went to my class. The day went by and I didn't talk to him. I was walking to me car and I saw him standing there. "Why are you here?"

"Because I'm suppose to meet your parents," he said smiling. I rolled my eyes.

"You're not meeting them," I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because their busy," I said trying to get in my car.

"Stop," he said closing the door. "Why are you being like this?"

"Leave me alone Josh," I said.

"Is this how you are when you're mad," he said. "Why are you mad?"

"Told you to leave ME ALONE," I said hitting him. He grabbed my hands and he opened the back door and I sat down.

"Talk to me baby," he said in a calm voice. "Come on let it out." I started crying. "Tell me."

"I'm sorry I'm being like this it's just a lot is going on at home and I'm taking it out on you," I said crying.

"What happened?" He asked hugging me. "Let me get in the car and we can talk." I moved over in the car and he got in. "Okay tell me."

"My parents are fighting a lot now. My mom found out about the affair. Now everyday that they're in each other's presence they just yelled at each other and just fight all night," I said crying. "I miss my parents okay. I miss when things use to be perfect and they would just mess with each other. Now anytime I walk in the house all I hear is yelling."

"Baby I'm sorry," he said holding me. I felt safe in his arms already. "It's gonna be okay. Since things are going crazy at your house. You wanna get something to eat."  When he said that my mom texted me.

"My mom wants to have dinner at my house," I said and he nodded.

"I love you and I will never stop I promise you baby with all my heart," he said and kissed my forehead. "It's gonna get better." We head to my parents house and he got out off his car. He came over to my car and I quickly wiped my face. He opened the door and smiled at me. "It's gonna be okay. You have me here with you. I will be with you."

We walked to my house and I opened the door and my mom walked over to us. "Hey, honey, hey Josh," my mom said. "Come in and get comfortable. Sabrina dad will be coming out in a few."

My dad walked out and looked at Josh and then sat down. We were sitting there and it was so awkward. "Umm.... dad this is Josh my boyfriend and Josh this is my dad," I said breaking the ice.

"Hi sir," Josh said putting his hand out. My dad looked at it and shook it. We had dinner and it was quiet. I walked Josh to the door. "Good night, baby."

"Can we sit in the car?" I asked and he nodded. We walked to his car and got in the car and I straddle him.

"Want to talk?" He asked and I looked at him and tucked my face in his neck. He put on slow R&B music on. He made circles on my back.

"Do you love me, Josh?" I asked and he stopped his circles and made me look at him.

"When I first lay eyes on you. Sounds cheesy, but I really fell in love with you when we started talking," he said and I nodded. I put my face back in his neck. "I love you, Sabrina." I smiled and kissed his neck.

"I love you too," I said.