Chapter 13

Sabrina's POV:

"I'm not going to prom, Kylie. How many times do I have to tell you that," I said. "Look I don't have a date and I don't see the point on going."

"Come on Sabrina. You can't just stay here prom night. You're going and you don't need a date to go to prom," she said.

"I don't want to be the third wheel," I said driving.

"If you go to prom I promise I will buy you that Luis Vuitton bag that you've been eyeing," she said and I looked at her.

"Stop playing," I said and she looked at me.

"I've never lie to you before," she said.

"Promise?" I asked and she nodded.

"I promise," she said. We pulled up to her house and we went inside. "I got a surprise for you."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Close your eyes," she said and I close my eyes. I heard ruffles around me. "Okay open your eyes."

"Oh my gosh, this is beautiful. When did you buy this?" I asked her. "This was the dress I was trying on when I was with Josh."

"Yeah, he bought it and wanted you to wear it to prom," she said and I put it down.

"I don't want anything from him," I said.

"I know, but sweetie he bought it and it cost a lot. Just wear it to prom and you can return the dress," she said and I started crying.

"What we had seemed so real," I said rubbing my face.

"I know. I'm sorry for what happened," she said hugging me.

————————————
It's prom day and I'm terrified and I don't even know why. I took my hair out of the rolling pins and did the last bit of my makeup. "Mommy I'm ready for the dress," I said and she came upstairs.

"He have good taste in style, gotta give him that," she said and I shook my head and smiled. She helped me put the dress on and I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Mommy, do you think I will ever find love again?" I asked her and she looked at me and took a deep breath.

"Yeah, and it will be 10 times better then this last one." She said and kissed me on the cheek. "Okay look at me." I turned and looked at her. "You look stoning."

"Thanks momma," I said and she nodded. We walked to downstairs and my dad was downstairs waiting for me.

"Wow, this came so fast," he said and I smiled. "You look beautiful baby girl."

"Thanks dad. Thank you for coming," I said and he hugged me tightly. My dad and I finally made up. He apologized to me and I apologize to him.

Josh's POV:

"So, who are you going with Josh," my mom asked.

"I'm gong by myself," I said and got in my car. "Love you mom. See you later."

"Okay," she said and I kissed her on the cheek. I got to the school and the prom started. I was on my phone and I looked up and saw Sabrina sitting by herself. She got up and started walking away. I followed her outside.

"Stop following me Josh," she said and turned around.

"Hey," I said and I smiled at her. She looked so beautiful in her dress. Damn I regret what I did. "You look beautiful."