Chapter 17

Sabrina's POV:

We walked of three plane and got our bags. "Girl, can't believe we're in Italy," Kylie said.

"Right," I said as we walked behind the boys.

"I heard you two talking last night," she said.

"Yeah, we have thing straighten out. I also threaten him a bit," I said and she laughed.

"Girl he's gonna be scared of you," she said.

"He will be fine," I said and she shook her head. We got out the airport and got a taxi.

"Man, thank you for this," Jeremiah said.

"Nah, it's nothing. I just really want to tell you guys how sorry I am for what I did to Sabrina. I love her. I really do," he said and I smiled.

"You're cool man," Jeremiah said and Josh nodded. We pulled up to this huge how. "Damn your grandparents stay here."

"Yeah, this is their house," Josh said getting out the car. "Bad news and good news. Bad news is my grandparents are away in the Bahamas for a month and good news is we have the house all to ourselves."

"Cool, we get the biggest room in this house," Kylie said smiling. They ran in the house and Josh and I stood there.

"So, what do want to do first?" He asked me.

"Um... give me a tour of this ass house and then go to sleep," I said and she smiled. We walked up in the house and a speechless. "Wow."

"I know," he said smiling. We went to our room and got settle in. "I'm gonna go and take my shower."

"Okay," I said and he left. I called my mom and let her know that we are in Italy. After I was done talking to her I close the door and went to the bathroom. I took my clothes off and knock on the shower door. He opened it and smiled. "Can I join you?" He let me in and I pulled him down and kissed him. He kissed back and picked me up. "I want you." This is our second time having sex.

He put his dick in me and started thrusting in and out of me. He kissed my neck as he went in and out of me. Which was turning me on more. "I'm about to cum, baby."

"Me too, but pull out baby," I said and he pulled out and cum spray from his dick and my came flowing down my thigh. We took our shower and got out.

"You still want to take that tour?" He asked.

"No, let's just stay in here," I said and he nodded putting his clothes on. "Can I wear one of your shirts?"

"Yeah, here," he said taking his shirt off. We got in bed.

"Thank you for this, Josh," I said and he kissed my cheek.

"Anything for you baby," he said and I smiled. We lie there just quiet, but not awkward.

"Babe?" I called.

"Hm," he said and turn to me and I did the same.

"Do you want kids?" I asked.

"Are you kidding if cores. Shoot, I would love you have little me running around the house in his diaper while you chase after him," he said and I smiled. "You?"

"No," I said and his face became sad.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I'm not the mothering type and I just don't see myself as a mom," I said and he nodded.

"But I see the way you work with kids. You were so gentle, so loving, and you just look so good with them," he said and I smiled.

"I'm scared of having someone in me," I said.

"I was just in you," he said and I chuckle.

"You know what I mean. Stop acting stupid," I said hitting him on the shoulder. "I mean I will think about it, but if you keep fucking me with no condom I might as well just get pregnant." I lie on my back.

"No, not yet. Maybe like in seven years," he said. "What's your dream?"

"Getting married to the man of my dreams," I said and he nodded.

"That's me right?" He questioned jokingly.

"I don't know the way you keep acting it might not be you," I said and he chuckle.

"So, what will your dream wedding me like?" He asked.

"My colors will be Rose gold and white. I would love for the ceremony to be in a church. Like one of those antique small church in New York City. My bouquet would be white roses. My dress would be off shoulder or even a traditional wedding dress. Then our reception I would love for it to be on the beach," I said and he nodded.

"What about our honeymoon?" He asked and I turned and looked at him. "I'm claiming you I until I know for sure you're staying with me." I chuckle.

"Okay, well we would have our honeymoon in Paris or Spain. We have crazy sex all night. Wake up have the Eiffel Tower right in our view if we go to Paris. Or wake up to the beach right in front of us if we go to Spain. Then the next night come I put on a sexy laced lingerie and tease the mess outta you," I said and he chuckle.

"So things don't ever change," he said and I hit him.

"I don't tease you," I said.

"Sabrina yes you do. When you use to come over to my house for the night. You wear a thong and your ass be out and all, and you decide to walk around my room and just show it off. That's absolute torture because I just want to rip them clothes of you and make sweet love," he said and I bit my bottom lip.

"I would never do that," I said acting clueless.

"Oh really what is this?" He asked squeezing my ass under the sheet. I laughed.

"That's nothing. Okay. Tell me your best fantasy about me," I said sitting up.

"Okay. So, I come from work right and I meet you at the door in this black sexy lingerie. I smiled knowing what's up. I picked you up take you to the couch and kissed you down your body. I get some whipped cream and spray it on your body and on your treasure. I lick down you down and then came down and eat you out. I get up and slowly get my dick in you. Start going slow driving you crazy. I go faster and started grinding on you," he said. Then he rubbed me and I shiver. "You're wet already."

"It's because of you," I said and started fingering me. "Oh, gosh. Babe stop." Then Kylie and Jeremiah walked in and we looked at them.

"Y'all are so damn nasty," Jeremiah said and we laughed. They closed the door and Josh moved his finger and licked it.

"We're not done yet," he said getting out of bed. I smiled and got out too.