Chapter 27

"Ready?" Pinkamena asked with anticipation as she jumped up and down.

"I've never seen you so happy," I laughed. "You're not going with me, are you?"

"I am! I asked Slendy and he said I could go with you!" Honestly, I was suprised. I didn't think that Slenderman would let Pinkamena go with me. He said I did such a great job last time. I thought that he would be expecting me to go on my own this time, and probably do better than before.

"That's great!" I beamed.

"Here's your stuff!" Pinkamena shoved an envelope in my face and I took it, opening it carefully. It contained all of the information I needed; how many people lived in the house, all of their fears and strengths. It all helped me to do better in my assignment.

"Come on, slowpoke! I can't wait any longer!" Pinkamena was showing her happier side again. Mysteriously, her hair started to get slightly curly, on it's own.

"Uh, Pinkamena, your hair is getting curly. Is that normal?" I asked.

"What? No, it shouldn't do that! Shit!" She furiously ran her fingers through her har, trying to straighten it.

"It's okay, I like it curly," I smiled.

"Well I don't!"

"Pinkamena, it's fine."

"No! It's not!"

"Pinkamena-"

"It's not fine!"

"Pinkamena!" I shouted semi-quietly, trying not to wake the people that were sleeping.

"What?!"

"It's not curly anymore. You can stop freaking out." She sighed in releif.

"Good."

"Alright... can we go now?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go!" she smiled, her mood instantly changing once again. I grabbed my coat and we headed out the door.