Chapter 26

I literally have no words right now...
No words at all...
What the hell...
So I checked the reads...
What the hell...
10 thousand... (Edit: 11, 000......)
That's...
That's...
OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!
Anyway, thank you guys sooooooo much for 10 THOUSAND BUCKING READS! I just... wow. I never thought that I'd ever get even over 1,000. I just... don't know what to say...
So thank you guys, again, so so so so so so so so so much! I just don't have any words for how amazing you guys are! I honestly think that most of my writing sucks ass, but I guess not.
So thank you guys so much! I love all of you more than you could imagine!
And now, here is an extra special chapter for you guys! (Jk it's gonna suck just as much as every other chapter in this book XD)
~
I was presented the large training room in front of me. Different sized knives were hanging from one wall, and weapons I've never even seen on another. It looked like there was something in this room that accustomed to everyone.

"So... whaddaya think?" Pinkamena asked with excitement.

"It's absolutely amazing," I said with awe.

"Awesome! I had a feeling you would say that! So... do you wanna train for your big assignment tonight?" she asked.

"Yeah. I'm a little nervous, though."

"About what?"

"Well, I don't know... It's just that I barely managed to successfully complete my first assignment. I already have another assignment! And... no one's going with me this time. Not to mention the fact that I have practically no training at all!"

"Jinx... don't worry. You'll do fine," Pinkamena assured as she pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged back and smiled. "Now... you ready to train?"

"Ready."

~

Pinkamena and I spent the rest of that day training, stopping to take a break, eat, or just slack off. At 10 PM, I had started to get fatigued, and decided that I should go to bed to get sleep for my big assignment in 4 hours.

Pinkamena and I headed upstairs, and she stopped me before I opened my bedroom door.

"By the way.. I know I should have told you this earlier, but did you know that I can change to human form?"

"No, I didn't. That's awesome! Do you think you could maybe show me?"

"Sure! Hold on a sec. Oh, and you might wanna look away." I turned around, my back facing Pinkamena. A bright white light flashed the walls, and I heard the dime high-pitched voice ring, "Turn around!" I did as she said, and I was met with amazement. Before me stood a skinny, pale girl with long, straight, pink hair. She wore what looked to be a hand-sown dress, each piece of fabric having a symbol on it. On the back of it were several pairs of multicolored wings. She also had on an interesting necklace. Hung along a string were several different multicolored objects. They looked like thorns or teeth, but I'm not sure.

"You look... amazing..." were the only words I managed to choke out. She blushed a light shade of pink and smiled.

"Thanks," she said sweetly as she looked at the ground. A few moments of silence passed before I decided to break it.

"Well, I better get to bed. I'll se you tomorrow, Pinkamena."

"Alright... bye." I entered my bedroom, slowly closing the door behind me. I plopped down on the bed, and blacked out the instant my head his the pillow.