"no candy or soda after midnight.. be back at grandads before midnight always make sure grandpa knows where we are ect ect" Hailey spoke also nodding

"we know mama don't worry we won't go against your rules" Billie said last as the other two sisters nodded smiling.

"Awee My angles ...now get out
my car me and your father have a date Tonight" Samantha smiled shooing her kids and driving off then stopped before going Far.

"Oh yeah I LOVE YOU GIRLS SEE YOU SUNDAY!" Samantha yelled out the Car driving off.
————————————————————
-16 Years old-

 ————————————————————-16 Years old-

Holly -left      Hailey-right

Holly -left Hailey-right

Billie sat in the night crisp Air at the beach as her sisters partied with the Teens of La push.

It wasn't that Billie didn't like parties it's just that she get anxiety and socially awkward when she tries to join in with new people.

It was always hard for her but easy for her sisters.

Billie always been the shy sister out of the 3 she couldn't understand why her sisters were so outgoing.

But Sometimes Billie had energy when her mom is around because she feels like her mom speak words of sweetness and encouragement that makes her wanna be her self and be out speaking... You could say Billie was a mama's Girl and Hailey was a daddy's Girl and Holly was in between.
—————-

Billie wished she stayed home with Grandpa Billie or went to Emily's to help make Muffins and cookies, but she stayed for her sisters because they begged for Billie to get out and have fun for once in so long.

Billie was just sitting in thought til she felt this strange mist of feelings and present next to her. "Hey...You okay" she hard a soft voice.

Billie jumped a little and turned her head to see the hot head of la push sitting next to her.

"Y-yeah I'm fine why you ask? Uhm aren't you Like the nonchalant meanest female on la push" She lightly crackled  and shrugged

" well I'm not the meanest have you met Paul? And I seen you sitting over here bored not partying with the others"

"I have he's never mean to me maybe because he's Dating my
aunt... but oh uhh yeah it's Cause I'm damned for being socially awkward trait from Aunt bella sadly...but Luckily my sisters got their trait of being a social 🦋 from my mom so yeah im pretty fucked I guess *laughs together*"

"Oh and she smiles" billied smiled nudging Leah, Leah rolled her eyes smiling big.

"you have the nerve you always look like you Hate the world" Leah spoke smirking at The young girl

"That's just my resting bitch Face you know *giggling*" Leah smiled at the sight of her imprint as she giggled.

"But how come you aren't with everyone your self" Leah shrugged "got bored so I went walking and seen you so here I am" Billie nodded as it got quiet.

"Hey how come you Hate Sam I always noticed I asked my dad he would always tell me another day if it's not rude to ask."  Leah was still quiet she always hated wen people spiked about the situation but for some reason she couldn't be mad at The young girl.

"Uhh I-I'm sorry if I brought up something pers-"

" I been feeling anger towards Sam since he left me for my cousin Emily...I mean I'm over it but I can't help that I feel mad when I see them together... it just hurted me so bad but shit happened and since then I always felt hatred towards a lot of things mainly couples , love and people in all.."

Billie nodded "sometimes you have to move on from the past Leah You can't hate the world forever because some day everyone will be gone and you will be alone And regret the days you wish you still had everyone but anyways I'm Billie Jaco-"

"I know Jacob and Samantha's daughter I run pack with your father I'm sure you know *billie nods* I'm Leah as you know already "

"Nice to meet you Leah"

"Like wise Billie" Leah smiled at her imprint she would never thought she would have had.

Leah knew about her imprint 2 years ago when she seen Billie and her sisters Visit Emily she quickly left the Home without a word cause it scared her.

Because 1.it was a small female child and 2. she never thought that she'll was able to imprint and be happy.

Over the time it took Leah a while to finally accept her imprint.

She couldn't wait til she spoke to her imprint she didn't care if she was her big sister , friend or protector.

She just wanted to be finally be around her those 2 years was hard because she didn't know how every was going to plan out.

Because at the time it wasn't a good time to meet her imprint and be over protective over a Child she barely knew. she's still a minor at the time so that wouldn't look good.

Leah waited year after year to wait for a way to approach her imprint til she seem like she was old enough to actually hang around her.

but she didn't know how til she over heard her imprint sisters talking about a beach party.

Leah didn't like people but she knew it was her only way she would know that her imprint would be there.

that night she seen her imprint sit around and finally walked away from the crowd of people . 

Leah watched from a far and waited a little while before she followed after.

Leah knew it was her time to meet her imprint so she followed her heart and mind and decided to approach Billie.

That night she and her imprint talked and got to know to each other and even played around in the water.

she really enjoyed her self with her imprint she felt happy and alive again, she no longer felt the need to wanna rip Sam and Emily heads off she wanted to be around her imprint.

She just wanted to stare at her beautiful blue ocean eyes and hear nice voice forever.

——————————

Billie felt a feeling in her heart she never felt ever around Leah. She felt Happy and comfort it was warm
To her she felt like she could open up to Leah with our judgment.

She knew Leah was a older girl maybe her moms age but that didn't stop her from hanging around her she liked being around Leah and talking to her.

Her beautiful tanned skin and beautiful stoned cold brown eyes made her feel safe she didn't know why the connection was that way but she liked it. She didn't know if she liked her as a friend or had a crush on her.

Billie couldn't quite figure out her feeling yet because she never felt this way for someone..

Billie knew that tonight was the night she would remember because it was her best night.

She knew she had to tell her sister but she wanted to wait because she didn't wanna speak to soon and Leah would go away.

She wanted Leah around forever so she could say she finally she made a friend.