Finally she came to the auditorium, which seems busy now, as few people are working in decorating the stage. She sat on one the seats on top and looking around. Working in a well knowing company made her confident, and now she is not hesitated in meeting new people around. One of the crew members saw her and came to her.

Crew: hey, who are you? 

Khushi looked up at him and stood up: Hi, I'm Khushi 2nd year student of MBA Marketing.

Crew: I haven't seen you in this campus before?

Khushi smiled: I didn't attend the college but wrote the exams.

Crew: oh! I'm Kabir, 2nd year MBA HR.

Khushi: Hi! If you don't mind me asking, can I know what's going on here?

Kabir: we are celebrating our annual day coming weekend.

Khushi: okay. 

Other guy came and joined them. 

Arjun: Kabir, what are you doing man? We are left with lots of work and you are chatting here?

Kabir: yeah, I know. Ah, Khushi, this is Arjun, my classmate and Arjun this is Khushi from 2nd year Marketing.

Arjun: hi Khushi, nice meeting and you are looking beautiful, he said playfully.

Kabir: not again. 

Khushi smiled: it's okay Kabir, thanks for the compliment, Arjun.

Arjun: hold on; are you by any chance Khushi Gupta?

Khushi: yes, you know me?

Arjun laughed: well, not just me, but most of the people here knows you, maybe not your face but your name.

Khushi: what? and why is that?

Arjun: 2 reasons. 

Khushi: which are? 

Arjun: 1. you are the topper of your batch.

Khushi: are you kidding me? I scored 89%.

Arjun: I know, but this year paper was so tough that others scored less and now coming to the 2nd reason.

Khushi: ha? 

Arjun: you are Arnav Singh Raizada's girl.

Khushi felt so shocked to know that.

Kabir: don't be shocked. On the last day of our exam, Arnav Singh Raizada was here to pick you up but I guess you didn't care much about the onlookers then so left with him.

Khushi went blank and didn't know what she should say.

That was just the start of the college and her new friendship with them, who got close with the passing time. Her life in college became easy with them, though they are from different course. They get to meet often. Arnav came back after 3 weeks from the call with Khushi, which Khushi didn't know. Arnav directly went to her college to pick her up that day itself, she came out by 3 pm and was looking for her car but she couldn't find.

Arjun: hey Khushi, what's up?

Kabir: are you okay? 

Khushi: I can't find my car... she said looking around and pressing the button of the key.

Arjun: what? He laughed. 

Kabir saw something and signaled Arjun to look, they both smirked.