Chapter 22: Last day in Heat

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Sona? You need something?"

She went in and she's playing with her skirt and hair while looking on the ground.

Sona(Blush): "I-I-I j-just wanna ask you if y-you wanna g-go on a.....*Mumble*"

Y/n: "On a what?"

Sona(Blush): "I-I said i-if y-you wanna g-go on a... *Mumble*"

Y/n: "I can't understand on what your saying."

Sona(Blush): "I-I said if you wanna go on a date with me today!"

Y/n: ".....Sure. Can't denied on a beautiful girl's request."

She blushed even more on my compliment. I stand up from my chair and went to my coat but all of the sudden, I kneel down on the floor and my Devil Trigger is starting to appear.

Y/n: "Damn it! Why now?!"

Sona: "Y/n!"

She run towards me but I stopped her.

Y/n: "Get away from me! I don't wanna mixed you into this! Get Rias!"

Sona(Blush): "It's alright Y/n. That's another reason why I came here. Rias talk to me about this."

Y/n: "What!?"

She then walk towards me and help me get up.

Sona(Blush): "I'll help you."

She help me went upstairs of the shop where there's a room there. She lock the door behind us and put me down on the bed.

Y/n: "Sona. Are you sure you wanna do this?"

Sona: "Does this answer your question?"

She slam her lips into mine and we begin our make out session.

LEMON WARNING!!

She starts to insert her tongue inside my mouth while starts unbuttoning her clothes.

Y/n: "You can still back down if you want."

Sona: "No! I wanted this."

She took off her skirt while I took off my clothes only leaving my boxers. She took off her bra but still covering her breast with her hands.

Sona(Blush): "I-I'm sorry if they're not big as the other."

Y/n: "Sona honey, I don't care for chest size. As long as I satisfied you."

Sona: "Y/n...."

I grab her hand and slowly removing them from her chest. I start to lick her breast, making her moan.

Y/n: "Looks like your sensitive here."

Sona: "T-This is the first time I've felt like this."

Y/n: "Then it will be the best."

I continue to lick her breast while I massage her other breast with my hand. She sits on my lap and grab my head, shoving it into her breast.

Sona: "Y-Y/n!~ Ah!~"

She starts to rub her entrance into my cock.

Sona: "S-Something's poking me down there."

Y/n: "It's my own Devil Sword. It's starting to wake."

Sona: "I-I wanna see."

She pull down my boxers and my semi-awake Devil Sword slap into her face.