Chapter 3: KFC Endorser's Retirement

Author's POV

Y/n grab his phone inside his bag and called Rias to call his brother.

Rias(Phone): "Hello?"

Y/n: "Rias it's me, I need a favor."

Rias(Phone): "Oh hey Y/n, sure anything you need."

Y/n: "Can you call your Brother and tell him to come to the shop now?"

Rias(Phone): "Sure but why?"

Y/n: "Something happen and I need to talk to him right now."

Rias(Phone): "Alright, give me a few minutes."

Y/n hang-up the phone and help Lady with the mess.

Lady: "So, what are we going to do with all this mess?"

Y/n: "What else? We throw them, I don't even think that Uncle Morrison will fix that."

Lady: "And what the hell is this crazy bitch thinking of stealing the Devil Arms and destroying the shop?"

Y/n: "I have no idea, but I will pay his 'Master' a visit once Sirzechs gets here."

The two of them continue cleaning all the mess then a Red Magic circle appeared on the middle of the room. Sirzechs and Rias came out.

Sirzechs: "Hello Y/n, Rias told me yo-"

He didn't finish his sentence when the two of them look around and saw the shop was destroyed. He was even more shock when he see's Dante's Jukebox was destroyed as well.

Sirzechs: "Y/n, what happen here? Who destroyed Dante's Jukebox?"

Y/n grab the sack on the table and toss it in front of Sirzechs and a head roll out of it hitting his foot.

Y/n: "This bitch destroyed the shop, Dad's Jukebox and tried to steal the Devil Arms. Do you know who's this bitch?"

Sirzechs: "Yes, her name is Yubelluna, also know as 'The Bomb Queen'."

Y/n: "She also said that her master ordered her to trash the shop and steal the Devil Arms. Do you know her master?"

Sirzechs: "Yes, her master is Riser Phoenix. You already know him."

Y/n: "That's all the information I need."

He walk to the drawer and grab some Devil Arms

Rias: "Wait Y/n, where are you going?"

Y/n: "To give Riser a visit and to give him a retirement he wants."

Rias: "You know he has the power of the Phoenix right? He can heal."

Y/n: "And that will only make his retirement more fun to me, and more painful to him."

Rias: "just be careful Y/n."

Y/n: "Sirzechs, where can I find this guy?"

Sirzechs: "He will be in his domain near ours. I can teleport you there."

Y/n: "And your not stopping me?"

Sirzechs: "No, I want the others to know the true Power of a Sparda. And besides, he made it personal when he destroyed Dante's Jukebox."

Y/n: "Guess you and Dad were BFF huh? Hey Lady, can I borrow Kalina Ann?"

Lady: "Fine just don't destroy it. It's gonna cost me a fortune to repair it to Nico."

She hand Kalina Ann to Y/n and Sirzechs made a teleportion circle for Y/n. He entered the circle and when arrived, he saw a giant castle in front of him and there were guards at the gate so he approach them.