Chapter 11: Strolling Around (Short)

Y/n's POV

After Sirzechs gave me a mansion, Akeno, Xenovia and Koneko stayed with us. I'm just outside of the shop going for a walk around town.

Y/n: "Hey Lady, I'm going out for a while."

Lady: "Alright, just don't blow things up."

I start walking down the street and head to the park first. When I got there, I saw some kids playing while there parents are watching them. It kinda reminded me when I was a kid long time ago.

I sit by the bench under the tree and just watch some kids playing while relax a little while. I saw they're ball rolling towards me.

Kid1: "Excuse me, can you please kick to ball back?"

I stand up an lightly kick the ball back to them.

Kid2: "Thank you Mister!"

I saluted them with two fingers and sit down again. After a few minutes of relaxing, I heard music playing by the playground. I get up and head to where the music is. When I got there I saw a familiar Blond girl playing a violin.

Y/n: "Well well well. I never thought I'd see you here."

The girl stop playing and turn around and saw me.

Kaori: "Y/n? Is that you?!"

Y/n: "Who else do you think have this good look?"

Kaori: "It is you!! It's so good to see you again!"

Y/n: "You too. So how have you been?"

Kaori: "I've been good ever since you help me get cured."

Y/n: "You have good heart Kaori and besides, I love listening to your music along with Arima. It help me relaxed. And by the way, did you confess to him?"

Kaori: "Yup! And we promised that we will both live happily ever after!"

Y/n: "Well that good to hear. I'm glad that you two are together now."

Kaori: "As meeting you again Y/n. I'm gonna play something for you."

After she finished playing, she didn't noticed that a crowd watching and they all applause.

Y/n: "Not bad. That was pretty amazing."

Kaori: "Thanks Y/n!"

Y/n: "Well, I'll see you Kaori, I gotta go."

Kaori: "Okay Y/n, take care!"

I walk out of the park as she continues to play her violin. I walk back the streets and saw 6 ft tall girl wearing a white dress and a big white hat.