Chapter 7: Punishment or Torture?

Author's POV

After the battle with Kokabiel yesterday, Y/n and the others are now fully recovered. Xenovia accepts Rias offer to let her join her household which Rias delightfully lets her as her new Knight.

Everyone is now inside the ORC except for Y/n who didn't came to school for some reason.

Issei: "Man, if my Mom tasted your tea Akeno, she would bargain you for the recipe."

Akeno: *Giggle*"I'm willingly giving her the recipe."

Asia: "No matter how many times I drink it, it still taste amazing Akeno-san."

Akeno: "Thank you for the compliment, Asia-chan."

Kiba: "By the way, where's Y/n-kun?"

Issei: "Yeah, I haven't seen him this Morning."

Rias: "Y/n said that he has a job to do so he can't go to school today."

Issei: "So he skip school?"

Rias: "I wouldn't say that Issei, he said it was urgent so he has to go."

Then someone knock on the door and Akeno open it and it was Xenovia wearing Kouh academy female uniform.

Xenovia: "It's nice seeing everyone again."

Issei(Shock): "What the! What are you doing here?!"

Rias: "As of now, she's the new Knight of the Gremory Household."

Asia: "Wait, if she's a Knight. That means-"

Xenovia spread her Devil wings shocking Issei and Asia and retracted on her back

Xenovia: "Asia Argento, I said some curse words to you. Hit me as your heart desires."

Asia: "I-It's alright Xenovia I forgive you. I happy with my new life as a Devil now."

Xenovia: "Asia...."

Issei: "By the way, what happen to Irina?"

Xenovia(Sad): "After I collected all the pieces of the broken Excalibur, I gave it all of them to her including mine. When she found out that I became a Devil, she didn't take it too lightly. She called my a 'Traitor' before she left. I can't just tell her that God is dead, her belief is far stronger than mine. She would be devastated."

Issei: "I see....."

Xenovia: "Kiba Yuuto, I wish to spar with your Holy-Demonic Sword."

Kiba: "I would love to spar with your Durandal too."

Akeno: "Looks like Xenovia will fit in perfectly."

Rias: "Yes she will."

She then noticed Koneko is nibbling a box full of cookies.

Rias: "Koneko, where did you bought that?"

Koneko: "Y/n-senpai gave it to me this Morning before he speed away with his bike."

Akeno: "A homemade cookie from Y/n? Mind if I try some?"

Koneko lean the box towards her to gave her a piece. Akeno grab one and she bite a small piece.

Akeno: "Ara-Ara~ This is so delicious.~"

Rias: "Really?! Koneko, can I have one as well?"

Asia: "Can I have some please?"

Kiba: "Can I try one too?"

Xenovia: "I would like to have one as well."

Koneko gave them each one piece of the cookie and they made a bliss faces.