Christmas Special

Author's POV

The ORC members are the Y/n's house, decorating it for the Christmas party.

Rias: "Kiba, please help Issei and Asia with the balloons."

 Kiba: "Yes President."

Rias: "Come on Akeno, help me with the tables."

Akeno: "Sure Rias."

The two of them starts decorating the table while Rossweisse, Patty and Nina are in the kitchen preparing the food.

Kyrie: "Nero, can you help me with the gifts?"

Nero: "Sure."

Kyrie: "Let's put them under the tree."

They move all the presents under the tree while Nico is playing with the kids from the orphanage.

Nero: "Nico what the hell?! I told you don't chase the kids with my sword!"

Nico: "Aw.... If I use the Devil Breaker to chase them, it might explode and hurt them."

Nero: "So you plan to chase with a sword that could cut them in half?!"

Nico: "Your no fun."

Xenovia: "Hey, has anyone seen Y/n?"

Irina: "Yeah. I haven't seem him yet."

Lady: "Y/n said that he'll finish the job and come at the party later."

Xenovia: "I wonder what kind of job he's at right now."

Ahri: "I'm sure he'll be fine. Come on let's finished this so we can change."

All of them continue on what they're doing. Ahri is sneaking on the door, trying to hang the mistletoe. She then cast a spell to hide the mistletoe for now and will be waiting for the right time.

Kuroka(Whisper): *Giggle*"I see what you did there.~"

Meanwhile with Y/n. He's still on a job, killing some stray Devils.

Y/n: "Can't just these guys give me a break? I'm gonna be late at the party."

He said while shooting some of the magic heading towards him and dodging them.

Stray1: "Just leave us alone and Die!"

Y/n: "I would do that if all of you didn't kill the caller! Now I don't have any bonus!"

He jump high and did a rainstorm with his guns. Some of the stray where able to jump out of the way while some turned into Swiss Cheese. Some of the Stray tried to fly out of there while a Red Spectral blade appeared in front of them and pierced into their stomach.

Y/n: "I don't think so."

He summon Yamato and did a Rapid Slash while summoning a blue Spectral blade and shoots at them. He then slowly put Yamato back to the sheath and all the Stray with a Spectral Bladed, exploded."

Y/n: "Finally I can go home. I just hope they didn't start it without me."

Time Skip brought to you by