Chapter 16: Mission Kyoto

Y/n's POV

I woke up in a beautiful morning and about to sit up but I felt a little weight on me. I remove the blanket and expecting Rias, Akeno or Koneko sleeping with me but I saw it was Ahri.

And what's weird is she's not a kid anymore. She a full adult and completely naked!

Y/n: "WHAT THE FU-"

I quickly sit up, making Ahri roll off of me.

Ahri: "Owiee.... What was that for, Papa?"

Y/n: "You might want to look yourself in the mirror and try that again."

She looks down on her body and can see her bare breast. She blushed lightly and starts to sweat.

 She blushed lightly and starts to sweat

Y/n: "Care to explain?"

Ahri: "U-U-Uh..."

Y/n: "........."

Ahri: "Alright you got me. The truth is I already collected your essence for me to not lose control of my power."

Y/n: "How?"

Ahri: "I collected it before I went back to that Phoenix stabbing bastard with you."

Y/n: "How did you collect me essence?"

Ahri: "Oh....~ Would you like to find out?~ It doesn't involve clothes.~"

Y/n: "I'm serious."

Ahri: "So am I.~ I just gave your little friend down there some pleasure to have some essence.~ In fact, I could use some right now.~"

She starts to crawl towards me as her breast jingling each step. She was about to kiss me when the door went open.

Rias: "Y/n, wake-up. You going to be late fo-"

She stop by the door when she saw Ahri in her adult form, naked and crawling towards me.

Ahri: "Can you please go wait outside and close the door? So we can continue on what we're doing.~"

Rias created a power of destruction on her hand while Ahri created the same but it's color blue.

Rias: "Get off of him!"

Ahri: "And if I don't?~"

The two of them keeps on glaring at each other while Ahri is smirking.

Y/n: "Knock it off you too. I don't wanna get my room destroyed because of a chick fight."

Both of them disperse their power.

Rias: "Why is she a adult now?"

Y/n: "I don't even know."

Ahri: "I just transform. See."

She turned into her kid form and went back into her adult form

 Rias: "Then you mean that you just purposely just turn into a kid and pretend to lost your memory?!"