Chapter 20: A Demon what?!

Y/n's POV

I'm sitting on the couch, eating some Strawberry Sundae while Koneko is sitting on my lap, watching Kiba, Xenovia, Issei and Asia kneeling down in front of Rias.

Rias: "Why didn't you all inform me that all of you are going to fight with the Hero Faction?"

K/X/I/A: "We're sorry, President."

Rias: "I'm just glad that your all alright. But please, tell me next time."

Azazel: "Hehe. Cut them some slack Rias. It was an emergency that we need to move fast. And besides, Y/n was able to make it in time to save everyone. Well, more Y/n did come over."

Rias: "More Y/n?"

Issei: "It's true! Y/n came but then a portal open behind him and they were all Y/n but in different world."

Rias(Shock): "Wait, Y/n from different world?!"

Xenovia: "Yes. It was kinda hard to believe."

Rossweisse: "There's even a Y/n that an actual God."

Kiba: "And one that turn into a giant red Samurai."

Irina: "And there's even looks exactly like him but wearing different style of red coat."

Rias: "An actual God? A giant Samurai? I don't really understand this....."

Azazel: "Welcome to the club. That's exactly what I said when I asked them."

Y/n: "Maybe I'll explain to you next time. Right now, I wanna hit the hay."

I got up from the couch, put the empty bowl on the table and head up to my room.

Author's POV

Rias: "Anyway, we should all get some rest. Because we're starting our training tomorrow for the upcoming Rating Game."

Issei: "We have a Rating Game again?"

Rias: "Yes. And this time, we'll be facing against Sairaorg."

Issei: "He's your cousin right?"

Rias: "Yes."

Azazel: "Oh, and by the way Rias, Yasaka gave Y/n an extra reward for saving her and Kyoto."

Rias: "What kind of reward?"

Azazel just smirk and Rias realized what the reward was.

Azazel: "I'm guessing that you know what that means right?"

Rias: "I already know that this would happen from the first day. That's why I already got it handle. I even talk to Sona about this."

Azazel: "Oh? Doesn't she have her own term for that?"

Rias: "That's going to be up to her."

Akeno: "What are you guys talking about?"

Rias just stare at her for a seconds before know what it is.

Akeno: "Ara-Ara.~ I can finally have turn now.~"

Issei: "Turn on what?"

Xenovia: "Going to have sex with Y/n."

Asia/Koneko/Rossweisse: