Chapter 56 Why Its Still Affects me?

Start from the beginning

She buried her face on my chest and snaked her arms on my back.

Sab was sleeping peacefully on her crib as I checked her earlier. I did not asked again Yovanna on what's the reason why she collapsed because she said she don't want to talk about it.

I am not that easy to convinced to forget on what happened but I respect her decision.

------

The next morning I woke up, Yovanna was still sleeping on my arms. I tried to removed her on my arms to prepare a breakfast for us. I make sure to not disturb her.

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I saw Emily and Precy having a little conversation while drinking their coffee. They called me out and I walked towards them.

"Good morning sweetie. Can you tell us what happened to Yovanna?" Precy asked

"Sorry but I don't know Precy she didn't open up to me because she don't want to talked about it. I hope you don't mind let's just respect what she wants." I said as I leaned my back on the chair.

"So what do you mean? Just to forget the scenario last night? She ruined the dinner with the Carter family." Emily retaliated as she took sip her coffee.

"Emily I'm sorry for what my niece's did last night." Precy apologized as she referring to Emily.

I excuse myself and asked Precy to let me cook a breakfast for Yovanna.

After cooking I set the table for all of us and I saw Yovanna walking downstairs with Sab on her arms.

I saw her reaction when she saw me preparing the foods. I'm doing this to prove to her that there's nothing change even though Eula was here and still alive.

I pulled the chair and let Yovanna sit here. I called Emily and Precy to join us and they come over.

I gave my full attention to Yovanna and Sab. While eating I always asked Yovanna what she wants. Precy was smiling on me and teased me.

"When you two want to marry each other?" Precy teased

"Just wait pres." I said as I put a two pieces of bacon on Yovanna's plate.

EULA'S POV

"Mom? Auntie?" I yelled as I enter the house.

I went to the dining area to because I heard a noise coming there.

I stand on the frame on the dining's door and they all stared on me.

"Oh you're already here." Mom said

"Oops I'm sorry did I disturb you guys?" I said in a mean tone.

"Come, join us." Auntie greeted

"Thanks but I ate my breakfast with the Carter's." I said as I walked towards the counter and pour the glass of water.

Yovanna start to asked Justin what food he wants and she kinda get closer to Justin.

I know she's making me jealous but I don't care.

"Babe thank you for making my day so good and thanks for preparing our breakfast you are so sweet. I love you." Yovanna said as she glared on me.

I turn around and placed the glass of water on the counter. 'Thank you babe." I muttered as I replicate her voice. I rolled my eyes.

"What did you say Eula?" Yovanna irritatingly said

I turned around and said "Nothing. Non of your business." I smirked and smiled.