Changes

Hello frens :)  Alrighty, this chapter has a pretty deep subject to it, so I want to warn you all.  In this chapter, you (Y/N) is changing their gender from female to male.  This is a really touchy subject for a lot of people, and I want to let you know that I am not trans, and I don't know many people who are, so I'm not 100% sure onto the correct terms or the exact feelings you're having and things like that.  However, I am gay, so I do know partly of what you're going through :) Here you go, I hope you enjoy.  This was requested by liveXinXreality :)

(I'm so sorry for how long it took to get this published)

    (Also you have long hair in the first half and short hair in the last half.  It's not a specific type of hair cut, but the first one is past your shoulders, the next is above your ears :) )

    F/N- Female name (The name before you come out.)  Y/N- Your name (The name you choose after you come out.)

    Imagine, you are changing yourself from female to male.  Your brothers accept you, but it takes Dean a while to catch on.

Age: 14-17

You couldn't breathe.

Today was the day.  Today you'd finally be telling your brothers who you really are.  You told yourself over and over again that you'd do it, day after day you lied to yourself.  But today you were finally going to do it.  You have too. 

Your heart beat was echoing inside of your ears as you wrung your hands out over your bed.  You felt as if your head was going to explode, or your heart was going to burst out of your chest.  Never in your life have you felt this way, you've been nervous before, you've been afraid before, but now, you were really afraid.  Terrified.  Are you sure you want to do this?

    Yes!  Yes, of course I want to.  I have to do this!  I can't keep putting it off...

    It had been a few weeks since you'd given yourself your new name.  Your old name was F/N, but you felt the need to change it to something else.  Something that more suited you, and made you feel more comfortable.  Now, it was Y/N, and you loved it. 

You had started dressing just a little differently.  Less feminine things and more things that make you comfortable with your own body.  You began doing other things to yourself that made you become more like the real you.

Soon, all that you needed gone, was your hair.  You didn't want it long anymore, but if you cut it that much that suddenly, your brothers would suspect something.  You would feel better if you told them yourself rather than them guessing it because of a haircut.  So, you decided that it was finally time.

Wringing your hands out nervously, you glanced at the door.  You took in slow and deep breaths, trying your hardest to calm your heart rate. 

Okay... Okay, I can do this. 

You exhaled deeply and looked at your door, slowly standing up from your bed and walking towards it.  You slowly placed your hand on the door knob and mustered up a minute of courage to open the door and walk out of the protection of your room.  This was it.

You took slow and hesitant steps towards where you thought your brothers were, glancing around the hallway and sighing softly.  You can do this, you can do this, you can do this.    You walked into the main table room and glanced around nervously.  They weren't here?  Maybe you wouldn't have to do this today-

"Hey F/N." 

Oh no.

You flipped around and faced Sam, who was walking in from the hallway to sit down at one of the tables in the main hall.  He noticed how nervous you seemed, so he frowned slightly and looked to you with sympathy.