Hidden

This was requested by: SadieBeilfuss Thanks for the request love. Enjoy! :)

(This is kind of a remake of teddy bears if I'm being honest)

Imagine: Your brothers decided to go on a hunt without you, but you sneak out and hide yourself inside of baby to go with them.

Age: 8-10

"What? Why not?! You always let me go with you guys!"

"Not today, sweetheart. This hunt is a little too dangerous for you."

"But I can handle it! I promise!" Dean shook his head and left to go grab his handgun from his bedroom.

"Not this time, Y/N."

You watched your eldest brother disappear down the hallway, leaving you in the main room. You whined frustratedly and jumped off of the table, glaring at the floor as you walked towards your room. You sat on your bed and kicked your feet against the side as you sighed deeply.

This is so stupid.  You thought. Why won't they let me go on this hunt? I can handle myself! You glaced to your door when you heard their voices come from down the hall.

"Y/N! Were leaving, okay? We'll be back in a few days!" You sat on your bed and frowned sadly. A few days? That's a really long time...

"Okay..." You called back sadly. You heard the front door shut, making you sigh sadly. Suddenly the front door was reopened.

"I can't find them."

"Are they in your room?"

"I don't know! C'mon, just help me look." You heard their footsteps walk past your door and trail off towards Dean's room, getting you to jump off of your bed and walked towards your door.

You quietly stepped down the hall and listened for them, hopefully giving you some information on why they were still here.

"Find 'em?"

"Not yet."

"Dammit, where are the keys?!" You suddenly felt a light bulb click off in your head, and you grinned.

Suddenly, and quietly, you ran down the halls to get to the garage where baby was. You had a plan.

You snuck yourself down the hallway, passed where you knew they were looking. You ran up the stairs when you suddenly paused, seeing the keys lie on the ground next to baby's back left tire. You giggled quietly and grabbed the keys, throwing them onto the main dining table. You ran back out to baby before they began to walk back to the car, hoping they wouldn't see you.

By the time you got to the car, you could hear Deans angry voice come from the main room, complaining about how they keys were in plain sight the whole time. You giggled quietly and opened the door to the backseat, jumping into the small space between the back of the front seat and the footing part of the backseat, curling yourself up so you were nearly impossible to see.

Dean and Sam got to the car and slammed the doors shut, starting the car and pulling out of the garage.

"Are you sure they were on the table the whole time?" Sam shrugged and Dean sighed angrily. "I swear I checked there." He muttered angrily. You held back a laugh as you tried to stay as still and silent as possible.

"You think Y/N's gonna be okay for the next few days?" Dean glanced at his brother and shrugged slightly.

"Well, sure, we've left her home alone before. She did fine last time." Dean told him, trying to convince his brother and himself of your safety.