Dragons

Imagine, You and sam finally caught Demon!dean after searching for months. But he's not dean, or safe.

Age: 6-8

You and Sam had finally found him. It had taken months, but your big brother was finally home. But he wasn't the same. Sam would look at you and tell you that he isn't Dean right now.

He isn't safe to be around right now. So that's why you had to lock him up in those demon chains in the dungeon. You always asked, Why? Sam would always tell you the same thing.

"Demons." You nodded.

"Ok." Sam patted your shoulder and left you with your froot loops. You weren't very worried. You knew that Sam was smart and Cass was helping him.

So you never worried to much.

You heard a loud grunt come from the dungeon and you got curious, and hopped down from your chair and walked over to the back storage room and peeked into the dungeon.

You saw Sam stick Dean with a syringe, Dean grunted and flinched.
You flinched with him.

You hated needles. Sam pulled the syringe out and walked over to a table. You watched Sam put the syringe back and pull out another one.

What's in those? Blood....? Your thoughts were interrupted by a low gruff voice calling you.

"Well well well, Y/N. Long time no see." You flipped your head towards dean.

Apparently, you leaned into the doorway to much, enough that Dean could see you.

You stared at Dean and saw his eyes. They were green, like they should be, not black.

Why is he tied up?

That's when Dean blinked, and his eyes flashed to black. You gasped and jumped back, sam ran over to you and pulled you away from the door so dean wouldn't be able to see you.

"Y/N! What are you doing here?" Sam asked you nervously.

"I just wanted to-"

"No," Sam said interrupting. "Go finish your breakfast, I'll be there in a minute." Sam said.

"Hey Sammy! Why don't your bring her in here? Get some quality bonding time!" That sounded nice to you, but you knew he was lying. Sam ignored him.

"Go. Ok?" He said.

"Y/N...! Come on, don't you wanna come say hi to your big brother?" Now you we're really tempted. Was that Dean playing joke on you? Or was it really a demon... You tried to get out of Sam's grip but he locked eyes with you.

"Go to your room, now." He said firmly. You finally gave in and nodded.

"Ok..." You walked back, away from sam and dean. Even though you really wanted to see your brother. I guess Dean just wasn't feeling well.

About a half hour later, you we're in your room, forgetting about the horrible reality outside.

That's when you started hearing pounding and grunts coming from deans direction.

You thought that Sam was doing something, like the syringes. But that was when Sam bursted into your bedroom.

You turned to him, fear was in his eyes, and it suddenly went into yours. He grabbed your shoulders and looked at you.

"Y/N, I need you to do something for me." You were starting to tremble.

You could always tell when Sam was scared, and if Sam was scared, you would be to.